• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Find that Video Game character!

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • Okay I got a great idea. Edge has released a picture of one of their subscriber only Posters. They posted a tiny but very viewable version of it. And I thought to myself wow so many things to find. So then I thought finding them would be game worthy. So here is the pic:
    Find that Video Game character!

What I wanna do is with PC to try and find every signle video game character or nod to a video game possible to find in here. I will post some in a while as I found a lot but hey lets do this!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Alrighty, time to lend my -very small- help.
    I see a Moogle (Final Fantasy), Mario and Yoshi (Mario games, obviously), Link (Legend of Zelda -WW?), Those Pacman jellyfish thingies, Dr. Kawashima (braintraining) ?, Donkey Kong, Cloud (FF)?, the game where you have to roll stuff... I don't remember that name correctly... it sounds like Kamatari, but it isn't that. X_X, Pa-stuff the Rapper (X_X), Tetris, Pingpong.

There are more things that look familiar, but I can't place them. Like the one in red suit running towards thet water, or that thing holding onto one of the buildings on fire.
    Sorry, I'm a game noob most of the time. XD

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
  • Sooo many I can name, but I'm lazy.

Master Chief - Halo Series - At the flaming building by the brain age guy on the right most side, middle.

Arwings - Starfox Series - Top Left

Last edited:

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
  • Ok, there's arcade Mortal Kombat (I think) and Space invaders, and there's that petting zoo which MIGHT be "My littlest pet shop" (on the Wii) Megaman to the left/behind the castle, there's a skating place, possibly a nod to Tony Hawk's

Editing as I find more.

And that rolling ball game is Kororinpa I think...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    Here's what I found with a little glance over:

~Ken and Guile fighting on the airport stage (bottom)

~The big ol'red daemon from DOOM.

~Sub Zero waving. (above the big red daemon)

~Akira from VIRTUA FIGHTER on the side of an arcade building (top right)

~Taxi from CRAZY TAXI (to the left of Akira)

~Sonic on the first stage from the first SONIC game (lower left above the docks)

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Master Chief and Solid Snake are on two corners of the same building.
    Fishing Ogre is fishing off the dock, the Advance wars guys are fighting, there's a giant enemy crab, a bunch of patapon fighting a crab, Viewtiful Joe is running towards the water, Ken from street fighter is near the jets and there is a SONY truck.

I picked ones others didn't really mention.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Bomberman's atop the building above the Brain-age dude, Link's looking for the Master Sword, which is in the center of the pac-man maze, an old-school Game Boy is below the Brain-age dude, and there's what appears to be a Super Monkey Ball monkey to the bottom right of the Sonic stage. Also no one's said Peach's castle. :P

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
  • That black thing with the pincers is from Patapon I think, the characters from Locoroco are in the park, I think that I see a Pretztail from Viva Pinata in the park as well, Space Invaders in a couple little areas,...And that's all I see...

Blaze Heatnix

Aura Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    Ummm... I spy:

Red Tank, Red Soldier, Red Bazooka Soldier - Advance War (Center Of The Bruning Buildings)
    Mario - Mario Series (Front Of The Castle)
    Sonic - Sonic Series (Green Hill Zone At The Down Right)
    Bombs - Final Fantasy (Entrance Of That Rectangle Wich I Think Is A Parc) XD
    Goku - DBZ (Center Of The Airport At The Bottom)

That's almost all what I know for now. =/

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    On the dock, it's either the original Protoman or Viewtiful Joe...I can't tell with my vision :/.

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
  • Aww, no one's can remember Parappa the Rapper's name correctly? (should be on the huge TV labeled 'ROCK') I also see a cat(name might be Tom) and K.K from Animal Crossing(bottom right). And are those some Alien Invaders(was that the name of that old game?) that are on some buildings, also bottom right.

But I have seen some that other people have mentioned, like Sonic, Link, Pac-Man ghosts, Viewtiful Joe, Pong, Mario & Yoshi, Megaman, Halo, a Moogle & Cloud, what could possibly be a Kamatari ball, and Arwings from Star Fox. But, as I said before, other people have already found them. >>

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    i see, mario, yoshi (near the castle), link, the pacman ghosts (bush maze), parappa the rapper + PJ and Sunny(at the rock stage), rabbites and mushbooms (i think) from the mana series (also around the castle), Cloud (near the castle), sonic (near the rings, bottom left), megaman (behind the castle), Totakeke (k.k slider) and Rover (by "nintendo petting zoo")

is all i can identify

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • On the river on the bottom left, that would definitely be Wave Race 64, with the left and right buoys ^_^ I think Dr. Wright's head from Sim City is the hot air balloon on the center right.

Back