• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(FINISHED!) The Great PokéCommunity Wonder Trade Bonanza

Years
    ok to make up for the fact that i've been WTing HA buneary when i stupidly didn't realize their score was halved, i shall WT some shinies

(Mushy) Female Lv. 25 Shiny Foongus -> Alolan Rattata
    Female Lv. 25 Shiny Remoraid -> Chinese Crabrawler
    Male 2IV Lv. 1 Shiny Diglett (Kanto) -> Japanese Alolan Meowth
    Female Lv. 25 Shiny Clauncher -> Masquerain
    Male Lv. 17 Shiny Spheal -> Buneary (oh hey i got one myself)
    Female 3IV Lv. 1 Shiny Riolu -> Alolan Ratata
    Female Lv. 19 Shiny Klefki -> French Yungoos
    Female Lv. 22 Shiny Skiploom -> French Fletchling (their intro message was 'I want shiny Pok?mon!', congrats lol)

shinies box 1 before -> after
    box 2 before -> after
    shiny clauncher was the first mon I traded in box 2 for the masquerain you can see in the before pic but forgot to take a screenshot at the very start of it when i still had clauncher, but you can see her being traded here

Last edited:

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
    Years
    Scoreboard update! UltimaSoul is the first one so far to hit quintuple digits, currently resting at 10443 points! TheLeafFan28 is still behind, but is slowly but surely creeping up. Can things change, though?

HeroLinik

Years
    UltimaSoul continues to extend his lead! Can anyone else catch up, or will this lead remain as it is? The next wave will start the usual time!

HeroLinik

Years
    Alright, as the event draws to a close, one last scoreboard update, I promise!

TheLeafFan28 has pushed out some more mythicals and legendaries, managing to get it into the quintuple digits. However, that unfortunately isn't enough, as UltimaSoul appears to be leagues ahead of the crew! Give him a big round of applause guys, because he's just won the event, and has bagged the Primarium Z and 150 points for the tribe! It's not all bad news though, because Tribe Koko have managed to snag both second and third places, winning two Z-crystals in the process - the Fairium Z and the Normalium Z! Give another round of applause to the dedicated TheLeafFan28 and colours!

And to all participants, congratulations to all you guys, you were amazing and helped clean the Wonder Trade of trash!

Back