• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(FINISHED!) The Great PokéCommunity Wonder Trade Bonanza

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
    Years
    Today's wave, as per the norm, will start in one hour! Don't forget to prep your fodder if you haven't done so!

HeroLinik

Years
    Start Wonder Trading! Make sure to note what you're trading in the topic, and pictures are highly recommended for proof!

HeroLinik

Years
    Another wave over, another scoreboard update!

It looks like TheLeafFan28 has already lost their lead, as UltimaSoul, tossing 98 Alolan Sandshrew with good IVs, holding Ice Stones and with good egg moves, is now in pole position with 2940 points! colours is now seen with 364 points, with some rather good selections of choices, including a shiny!

Don't forget, you get 2 points for participating in every wave! This can go a long way to deciding who wins the event! I highly suggest you take part and scare up some good Pokemon for this!

Years
    I know I'm late, but here's my update for yesterday.

I traded all the 32 5IV HA Adamant Dratinis in Love Ball with Wrap, Leer, Extreme Speed and Dragon Dance, 3 of these with 6IV and 14 without the HA.

Here's proof:
    Before:
    Spoiler:

After:
    Spoiler:

HeroLinik

Years
    One hour to go! But first, a score update. Zemanahrad has come through with his haul and has made his mark for Tribe Fini, fishing up 591 points with his Dratini!

HeroLinik

Years
    Start Wonder Trading! Make sure to note what you're trading in the topic, and pictures are highly recommended for proof! I'll be trading up to 150 5IV Moon Ball Zorua as part of this!

Last edited:

HeroLinik

Years
    What a way to leave y'all in suspense, huh? It's a bit late to the proceedings, but we have a scoreboard update!

Doing it for Tribe Koko, TheLeafFan28 has regained his lead with his legendary assortment, already well ahead of the pack! colours is also coming in with it as well, hitting quadruple digits! This lead-stealing seems to be making this a pretty exciting competition, just when we thought we'd already found a clear winner!

HeroLinik

Years
    Start Wonder Trading! Make sure to note what you're trading in the topic, and pictures are highly recommended for proof! I'll be trading up to 150 5IV Moon Ball Zorua as part of this!

also yay copy pasted replies

Last edited:

HeroLinik

Years
    Oh, I'm sorry for not updating the score last night! Life can get the better of us at times! But who cares, it's just been updated! Anyway...TheLeafFan28 is still in the lead, but UltimaSoul is catching up! Once again, this is getting incredibly tight! However, can things turn around during the next wave? Or will the leads stay the same? All will be revealed.

HeroLinik

Years
    Oh, I'm sorry to be late, but...it has been 15 minutes since the usual time, and you can start! If you already started 15 minutes before the announcement, you're fine!

Years
    Traded:
    20x Female HA Heal Ball Buneary
    7 5IV + 9 4IV + 4 3IV

Notable trades:
    Lv. 100 Cherish Ball Timid Darkrai with Swampertite
    Lv. 60 Pheromasa

before (forgot to take the first screenshot before I traded for Slowpoke, oops) -> after

Last edited:

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
    Only traded I totem gumshoos, but it was four iv.
    proof

Attachments

• (FINISHED!) The Great PokéCommunity Wonder Trade Bonanza
      IMG_20180727_142611.jpg
      190.1 KB · Views: 3
      IMG_20180727_142618.jpg
      186.6 KB · Views: 2
      IMG_20180727_142748.jpg
      175.5 KB · Views: 1

HeroLinik

Years
    Oh my, it is close! There appears to be a massive struggle going on for first place from the looks of it. Barging in and knocking out UltimaSoul is TheLeafFan28 once more, just clutching in 100 points ahead. Even well into the event the lead stealing is still persisting, but will it continue, or will a lead finally be established at one point?

Years
    I'm breeding for tomorrow's trading. So far I have about 3 boxes full of Audinos, but I'll be gone today, so they must wait to tomorrow.

Also I forgot to mention that my Dratinis were all (except 2) nicknamed. Ivy for female and Andrew for males.

Back