• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fione ex 2006 Edition Promo

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
  • Here is another promo release, btw, the 2007 promo cards ( an even newer blank) will not be released till 2007!

fione_ex.jpg

Please discuss what you think

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    It looks amazing!
    The only thing that worries me is its awfulness for an ex (2 weaknesses, 60 HP and an expensive attack that can do a max of 50 for WWWCC)

Nice Job though ;)

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
    Years
  • It looks amazing!
    The only thing that worries me is its awfulness for an ex (2 weaknesses, 60 HP and an expensive attack that can do a max of 50 for WWWCC)

Nice Job though ;)

Well, considering the cost of the card the real damage is 40... really this is Great against a Water deck. But I think than the real power of this card is its PokePower if you play it in the first or second opponen'st turn you can kill his or her strategie if uses Evolved Pokemons. The problem is than against a quick Deck than use Basic Pokemons this card is dead, specially against cards like Raikou or Zapdos

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Is it suppose to say "this attack does 30 damage plus 10 more damage plus 10 more damage for each...?"
    To me, it seems like it should read "this attack does 30 damage plus 10 more damage for each..."
    --I could be wrong...

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Well, considering the cost of the card the real damage is 40... really this is Great against a Water deck. But I think than the real power of this card is its PokePower if you play it in the first or second opponen'st turn you can kill his or her strategie if uses Evolved Pokemons. The problem is than against a quick Deck than use Basic Pokemons this card is dead, specially against cards like Raikou or Zapdos

The words for the attack effect was changed after my comment was pointed out.

Really good card though!

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
    Years
  • The words for the attack effect was changed after my comment was pointed out.

Really good card though!
    ---
    Now is a powerful card (anyway isn't invencible but) specaily against the water decks. Let me say than I love the holo border... stand outs a lot.
    However this little guy look cute inm your illustration style Cascade :P

Back