• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other hack: Fire Emblem: Will of Elimine [Hack of the Month June 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Congratulations on getting Hack of the Month, Iron Shaman!
    This is the first Fire Emblem hack to win an award at the PokéCommunity!

Just like everyone's said, this is one of the most interesting hacks around.
    Keep up the good work! Hope to hear some news or new screenshots.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    yawn... The mugs are bad, and he didnt even give credit to Twilkitri for making the parser....
    I still see alot of old mugs and names used...
    if you think this is good, take a gander at the all amazing MK404 hack...over at FEU...

if you could, please post more of the actual maps....

off topic: HAI SKY, its NIKOLAS HERE!!!!....

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2008
    Seeing as how you put a Jeigan unit in, shouldn't you put in 2 social knights instead of 1?

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    Seeing as how you put a Jeigan unit in, shouldn't you put in 2 social knights instead of 1?
    Killua...I swear ive heard that name before....

anyway, just because he follows one Formula he doesnt have to follow the others...
    many these days keep the jeigan char and make the two cavs something else (wyv. knights for exg)

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2008
    Killua...I swear ive heard that name before....

anyway, just because he follows one Formula he doesnt have to follow the others...
    many these days keep the jeigan char and make the two cavs something else (wyv. knights for exg)

It's from Hunter x Hunter. Anyway, I guess you have a point. Although, I'm a bit worried about the main lord. I dunno if he'll do so hot if he's not like Hector or starts off like Sigurd.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    Eh, who replaced Hector?

And anyway, the harder means more challenging :D

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    I doubt it is, as it wouldn't be normal. But any chance you have a male pegasus knight in this hack? =P I was always sad Pegasus Knights were restricted to female in the mainstream games >_<

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    Not really, Syrene has decent stats, and Farina can get kickass with support stat increases

Last edited by a moderator:

Core-3X

New starter today
    Years
    I'm a big fan of Fire Emblem, and I find your hack very good =D. I can't wait for the beta. But I'm wondering, does only the maps change, or the dialogues etc too?

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    The male equivalent to Peg. Knight is Wyv. Knight ... :P

That was kind've my point... Pegasus Knights are Swifter and more elegant, whereas Wyvern Knights are powerful and somewhat slow.

I've been wanting a Male Pegasus knight, and for that matter, a female wyvern knight for a while =p But I'm guessing this hack doesn't have that, from the comments :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    That was kind've my point... Pegasus Knights are Swifter and more elegant, whereas Wyvern Knights are powerful and somewhat slow.

I've been wanting a Male Pegasus knight, and for that matter, a female wyvern knight for a while =p But I'm guessing this hack doesn't have that, from the comments :(
    *now has an extra to put in his hack TC*

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Sorry, but your month is over, so I'll unsticky this.

*Unstickies*

p12

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    wohooooo a fire emblem hack:D
    can´t wait to play it

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    i like FE ALOT and i must say, this looks pretty bloody awsome, you get my approval :D (not that you need it xD) keep up the good work and hopefully this turns out as GREAT project :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back