• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Firered A RebooT [Build 8]

What feature would you like?

• New kinds of battles like inverse

Votes: 45 17.6%
  • Long but Great Sidequests

Votes: 144 56.3%
  • Sevii Overhaul

Votes: 99 38.7%
  • More Pokemon

Votes: 102 39.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I dont know man..I haven't done anything in regards to the Players' Pokemon's EV..
    But Im sure those stats will be distributed one way or another

Well alright I figured I'd ask. I guess I'll just stop EV training and wait for the EV center at indigo plateau. I assume they will reset al EVs to zero to make it more effective?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • So, i just started to play and more than "hard" it was "unfair", the first battle against Gary felt like that at least.
    Anyway, i just wanted to share that opinion, if i find some bug i'll just edit this comment.

EDIT:
    I just wanted to ask, is Ice Fang in the game?
    I've read that there are New Moves in the main post but i'm not sure if it it's one of those.

Last edited:

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • So, i just started to play and more than "hard" it was "unfair", the first battle against Gary felt like that at least.
    Anyway, i just wanted to share that opinion, if i find some bug i'll just edit this comment.

EDIT:
    I just wanted to ask, is Ice Fang in the game?
    I've read that there are New Moves in the main post but i'm not sure if it it's one of those.
    Be prepared for bugs man XD
    And yes the fangs are in the game.. I tried to make it fun sorry if your not enjoying it as much as others do since this is not your casual type of game.. But I hope this grows on you :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2019
    Hi I am "new" here at pokecommunity and like the look of this hack. Too bad when I patched it and got to the title screen it looped back into the date screen of the game. Any ideas on the problem?

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • Hi I am "new" here at pokecommunity and like the look of this hack. Too bad when I patched it and got to the title screen it looped back into the date screen of the game. Any ideas on the problem?
    Welcome to the PC! Try patching it in a clean 1.0 rom
    It wont work with other versions sadly..
    Hope you enjoy! :)

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • Sorry for Double Posting but I'm here to release a new patch in light of recent events which deleted the attachments of this hack.
    Some bugfixes were also done and the evolution methods of some pokemon have been change see the latest documentation for more info. Here's the link guys!

Years
  • Wth lv11 charmander has crunch.. Man U made it so difficult. I remember playing earlier version it was medium difficult :(.. Team rocket's pawnaird totally wrecked my team.. Why do I have to face steel types so early?

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2019
    There's a bug with Moon Blast. When the move used, the game crash immediately. The Black Market............When I had 5 badges, the gentleman sold some TMs. But at the time I came back from islands, all the sellers there sold special items like Choice Spec, Sacred Ash, and no more TM sold. The item list contains some ???????????-items. :D Hope you fix these soon :D Nice game

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • Splash I realized I never said thank you for your help so thanks a lot man!
    Your welcome!

Wth lv11 charmander has crunch.. Man U made it so difficult. I remember playing earlier version it was medium difficult :(.. Team rocket's pawnaird totally wrecked my team.. Why do I have to face steel types so early?
    Pawniards are cool plus a single karate chop can beat them.. :)

There's a bug with Moon Blast. When the move used, the game crash immediately. The Black Market............When I had 5 badges, the gentleman sold some TMs. But at the time I came back from islands, all the sellers there sold special items like Choice Spec, Sacred Ash, and no more TM sold. The item list contains some ???????????-items. :D Hope you fix these soon :D Nice game
    That's weird hmm I'll check on it I guess..
    Also can you pretty please give me your save file so that I can investigate?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2019
    Hi Splash, thanks for seeing my post. Here it is. File.SAV since I have played the game by using Nocash GBA. :D. I think you should add TM22 (Solar beam) to Charizard. Since it has Solar Power, It can fight with Rock/Ground/Water pokemon with Sunny Day + Solar Beam combo :D Thanks so much :D

Attachments

• Pokemon FR a reboot.SAV
      22.3 KB · Views: 6
    Years
  • Sir, how can eevee evolve into Sylveon (document said use Heart Scale but i cant use it) and the Leafeon too - it just say "huh?"

Years
  • Hey! I found out bug Antonio at Celedon city wont talk to you even after you talk to a guy on the top floor (where take Eevee) and how can i get Squirtle, Totodile, Mudkip in this hack? Also where is Professor's Aide who give you national dex??

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2016
    Sir just a request, can you make another version of this that doesnt have the new pokemons, abilities and moves from other generations just the first 3 generations only :3 and btw you made the best firered hack ever :) :) :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back