• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First pokemon you catch?

Electricz

Sevipers number one fan
    Years
    every reigon has a grassy area nxt to the starter town with different pokemon in there eg:Rattata Kanto Hoothoot Jhoto Zigzagoon Hoenn and so on so do you catch a pokemon at the start as your first caought and what one

i always catch poochyena in Hoenn

Lash

Years
    Kanto - Pidgey. I always have the flying type on my team, heh.
    Johto - Sentret. I usually don't catch the normal type Pokemon of the region, but Sentret and Furret are just pwn to me for some reason XD
    Hoenn - Poochyena. I love doggies :D
    Sinnoh - Starly. Like in Kanto, the first flying type, but hey, Staraptor is one strong s.o.b.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
    Kanto - Pidgey.
    Johto - Can't remember the Johto games, was like 7 years since I played them.
    Hoenn - Wurmple, always evolve it to Dustox.
    Sinnoh - Starly

Kanto - I wait till Viridian Forest to catch a Pikachu
    Johto - Mmmm, I think I wait a little till Belsprout Tower to catch a Gastly.
    Hoenn - Definetely Zigazagoon, but only as a HM slave... My first real pokemon I think is Aron or Magikarp.
    Sinnoh - Starly! Best normal-flying pokemon ever (not considering Togekiss), but sometimes its Shinx or Budew.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I always try to capture a Pidgey in Kanto because of it's later uses against Erica and her Grass-type Pokémons.

I usually wait in Johto as I'm not content in capturing a Sentret. Tailow for the win. In Sinnoh, I would get a Starly.

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
    Well, I know for a fact that the very first Pokemon I ever caught was a Sentret.

I don't really remember what I caught in Blue, but in Hoenn I think it was Zigzagoon. Mostly cause he had Pickup, which kicked arse.

I don't remember what it was in Sinnoh either...

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I like uncommon and rare Pokemon, so I normally don't catch anything until the first gym is over...

lol its denise

im a total newbie. :c
    Years
    in johto i'm pretty sure it was sentret.
    hmm well for hoenn i caught poochyena
    and for sinnoh you can bet your butt i got shinx ! i love them. 8D

Years
    I catch whatever I first see that isn't in my Pokedex yet as long as it is not an evolved Pokemon. This applies to all generations.

+

..-. ..- -.-. -.- -.-- --- ..-
    Years
    Kanto - Pidgey.
    Johto - Sentret.
    Hoenn - Zigzagoon (HM Slave).
    Sinnoh - Geodude. At Oreburgh. I use my starter until then.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2009
    Kanto: Pidgey
    Johto: Pidgey
    Hoenn: Taillow
    Sinnoh: Usually Starly but I will switch it for a zubat cause i have a lvl 100 Crobat and it is awesome.

Back