• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First time?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Is it me or is it the first time brock is not with ash lets see
    Indigo [/]
    Orange [/]
    Johto [/]
    Hoenn [/]
    Battle Frontier [/]
    Sinnoh [/]
    Unova [ ]

Is it the end for brock ?:o

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    The Orange Islands saga is the first time Brock wasn't with Ash. The second time, however, is in Best Wishes, when Brock left the group at the end of the Sinnoh saga to be a Pokemon doctor.

Edit: I think Ash might meet up with Brock again at the end of Best Wishes or maybe towards the end, but I doubt it will happen.

Last edited:

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
    I am afraid it could be his end but knowing Pokemon, I believe they will manage to make Ash meet Brock at some episode. Maybe not in Unova, but later on. You Know what......I am totally certain that is gonna happen! So yeah, he will pass by him, but Brock has a very mere chance of traveling with Ash again.... :(

Man I miss that Guy "AAH NURSE JOY!!!" I love those times...A feminine Radar :P

infersaime

Come and get me
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen yesterday
    That is the reason why I don't watch it anymore because Brock isn't in it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I doubt that Brock will end up travelling with Ash and Co again, but it's pretty likely that they'll meet up again atleast once. Like how Ash met up with May again in Sinnoh and other such events, Brock will have to come back atleast once. So will Dawn!

Years
    I have a question. Any old characters mentioned in BW series?
    I haven't seen BW series yet.
    If no, I think we won't wee Brock or others again.It seems likeashe forgot all the things happened in the past.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I have a question. Any old characters mentioned in BW series?
    I haven't seen BW series yet.
    If no, I think we won't wee Brock or others again.It seems likeashe forgot all the things happened in the past.
    Well no, not exactly. But that doesn't mean a thing. May got a cameo in sinnoh, I don't think she was mentioned, from what I remember it was probably off screen - plus Dawn already knew about her. Misty was mentioned in Sinnoh which didn't lead to anything either. So yeah, the writers will just randomly decide what they'll do I guess.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023

Well no, not exactly. But that doesn't mean a thing. May got a cameo in sinnoh, I don't think she was mentioned, from what I remember it was probably off screen - plus Dawn already knew about her. Misty was mentioned in Sinnoh which didn't lead to anything either. So yeah, the writers will just randomly decide what they'll do I guess.
    May appeared for a few episodes for the Wallace Cup, where she reunited with Ash and Brock and met Dawn, whom she lost to in the finals of the contest.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023

I don't think she was mentioned, from what I remember it was probably off screen - plus Dawn already knew about her.
    Then wouldn't that contradict your own statement?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Then wouldn't that contradict your own statement?
    No. The person I was replying to was implying, no mention = no cameo. I was implying that May got a cameo but wasn't mentioned at all beforehand.

A little more onto the topic though. Brock not getting mentioned won't ruin his chances on a cameo. At least thats my opinion.

Back