• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Follow Pokemon EX Question

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    I was using Follow Pokemon EX, when I noticed that the pokemon that follows you gets progressively separated from the player, is there any way to fix that? By the way, I use Pokemon Essentials version 20.1.

Days
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Do you have Marin's staircase plugin installed? It's a known issue that having this plugin installed alongside Follow Pokemon EX causes the following pokemon to slow down and separate from the player. If you don't, it could be because of another plugin.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    I don't know if you mean this one.
    (broken link removed)
    In any case, I tried to use it but it didn't give any result, the companion pokemon kept lagging behind progressively.
    Besides that plugin is for version 20.0 and there is none that you have told me for version 20.1 of essentials.

Days
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Yes, that is the one I was talking about. The thing is, having both plugins installed causes the following pokemon to lag. So you have to take away Marin's staircase plugin if you want the following pokemon to move properly.

If you didn't have this plugin installed when the pokemon lagged, then I don't know why it happens.

Back