• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Font Help

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Can someone tell me what fonts to use and where to find them? Thanx in advance.

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
  • There is not an official font. Most people either use Gill Sans or Humanist. I would suggest to go to www.pokemonzeo.com. There they give you tutorials on how to make cards and you can also download those two fonts if you do not have them. I use Gill Sans, and this is how my cards come out:

Font Help

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I'm following what it said, but my card isn't looking right. What font size did you use for the Pok?mon Power, and attack?

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
  • We already went over that, AdamHays. I don't think you need to post what has already been said once. TDT, you are just going to have to practice and look at a real pokemon card and see what works best for you. That is how everyone starts out. It isn't going to be perfect when you first start and yes, it is hard, but if you want to get really good then you are going to have to put practice, time, and effort into it. They don't take five minutes to make. More like an hour or so atleast to make a good card. So use that as motivation and soon enough you will be a pro!:)

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    First, I need to find Gill Sans somewhere for free. Can you help me there?

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
  • Well then go ahead and just used Humanist. I hope you found it ok on zeo. If not here is a pic to help you.
    Font Help

Go to where it says, "card accessories" and a pop up will, well, pop up, and then scroll all the way down to where it says humanist for windows or mac, whichever one you have. Click and download and there ya go!:)

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I was about to ask if you can e-mail me the gill sans font. Go to the Start Menu, Settings, Control Panel, Fonts, find the Gill Sans font, and copy it somewhere to e-mail. If you agree, I'll PM you my e-mail address. Humanist, as I learned, is only working for the Pok?mon's name, and nothing else.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Font Help

This is what I have using Arial and Humanist (the best fonts I could find.)
    Tell me what you think, and if it's good, then it will be how I make the rest of my cards.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I placed the picture in like that. i have a revamped version. Is it any better?
    Font Help

Back