• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forest Grovyle's Latest Works v2.0 (NEW! Indiana Jones)

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
  • As per the rules, I can art bump ;) So here's a little piece: a Feli from Subeta :) Hope you enjoy!

Forest Grovyle's Latest Works v2.0 (NEW! Indiana Jones)

--FG

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Wow!
    you're sooo good,seriously...
    I love the Wigglytuff,you really captured its cuteness!
    Everything is great please update!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Finally an update… didn't notice the cat… looks cute as for IJ…
    Awesome o.o
    Don't like the backgroung… cuz they don't seem to fit with colours of a cave… well my impression of one.
    Love the textures … an he sorta looks Italian!
    LOL I love the title you gave it xD;

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
  • I wouldn't say oil painting.. to me it actually looks like the real thing; like a picture. But I know you made that and OMG you are amazing! My fave is still Lucario on the hunt.

Neslug

Overgrown Slug
    Years
  • Hey, it's you, Yayst- ahem, Forest Grovyle! Didn't expect to bump into you here. Your oekakis are amazing, as always, as is the rest of your stuff. You sure know how to make me proud of you and envious of you at the same time... *sniff*

Dustox PM

Dustox Mega Hack
    Years
  • Lol, you're really good. I'm a fan of the official sugimori art and I also trying to do my poke-drawings in this style. So keep doing your best.I'm your fan :)

Back