• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever A Loan - [An Animal Crossing Club]

Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I would like to join please!
    Fairy
    Favourite Villager: Fauna, Whitney, Rolf
    3DS Friend Code: 2964-8864-4483
    Dream Address: N/A
    Town of Residence: I'll be the first of Faybay
    What did you recently do in your town?: I recently switched from the Night Owl ordinance to Bell Boom/Wealthy again! I've also started on my very intense regiment of breeding black roses. So far, it has been a great success. :)
    --
    Lastly: I am Alexial, mayor of the town of Peach, and my native fruit is pear.​
    I don't play as regularly as I used to because of Pokemon, but I will always be loyal to my precious town! I also make my own QR codes, so feel free to check out my gallery and see what I'm making.

Awesome club btw. :)

Years
  • How can you guys live with having the shops closing at their regular times? ;___; That drove me bonkers! Or maybe it's because I'm such a late player.. xD
    I... kinda cheat with mine, since my 3DS clock is about 9 hours behind the regular time. Because I don't usually get home from work until around midnight, most of the stores were already closed even when I played with Night Owl, so I decided to just turn my clock back a bit instead.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I'm a filthy dirty time traveler so my shops are open whenever I damn please mwhahahahaha! Also I wanna play with you all in my town (so I can unlock the train station upgrade).

Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I do the same thing. D: I try to time travel "legitimately" though, for whatever that's worth. Still waiting on Gracie to put up the Gracie Series so I can overload my second character with retro awesomeness though.

Expensive. ;A;

Years
  • Welcome to the club Jo love! Yaaaaay. /late to the party

I haven't been playing actively lately again, mostly due to exams. I still pop in every few days to stop anyone from moving but now that I think about it, it might've been.. five or so days since I last played. Better get checkin'.

& time traveling is best. :D I used to avoid it like the plague but nowadays I TT often enough, especially for speeding up villager move-ins/outs.

Years
  • I'll join! :D

Favourite Villager: Henry! I cycled out 16 villagers for my frog buddy. <3
    3DS Friend Code: 1177-7075-4188
    Town of Residence: Westfort
    What did you recently do in your town?: My main town is going through villager overhaul. I've got Keaton, Henry, Peanut, Filbert, Frita, Diana, Rudy, Lolly, and Octavian that are staying. I'm trying to TT out Hamphrey to replace him with Lily, who's waiting in my cycletown. Once I've got Lily in, I'll be back to playing the game as normal.

That's a strange thought. .__.

Once I got Lily in I also want to finally update my Dream Address. I don't know if mine is even valid anymore. I didn't play for a few months. You can try 4900-3086-5073 if you're really bored.

Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Once I got Lily in I also want to finally update my Dream Address. I don't know if mine is even valid anymore. I didn't play for a few months. You can try 4900-3086-5073 if you're really bored.

Wait, does not playing for a significant amount of time void the validity of your Dream Address? ;A;

Also Pascal is being a total pill and not giving me the damn ship in a bottle and I'd seriously rather shiny hunt than time travel and dive for more scallops. >:c knbhvaasdfghj

Years
  • Wait, does not playing for a significant amount of time void the validity of your Dream Address? ;A;

At some point it will, but I don't know how long until it's erased. Luna mentions it when you set up your Dream Address, iirc. I updated and it was still valid, though. So it's probably months.

You can visit my DA, but the update I just did isn't 100% perfect. I've got random flowers from TTing so much and gyroids that are still in the ground. Otherwise the landscaping and town setup is about where I want it minus swapping Hamphrey for Lily.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • Welcome Fairy and Sammi! :D Welcome to the world of Animal Crossing! x3

I didn't know your dream address would expire after some time O_O But then again, if Luna mentions it, I've probably just forgotten.

I visited a bunch of towns dream addresses through Tumblr and now I'm motivated to set up my town all nice and pretty. It's pretty messy as is especially my house but I haven't gotten all my permanent villagers yet. Klaus please leave asap kthnx.

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
    Years
  • I've never used the dream address function, can you buy stuff or do anything permanent? Also question - how do you get people's homes in your HHA?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I've never used the dream address function, can you buy stuff or do anything permanent? Also question - how do you get people's homes in your HHA?

Nope, nothing is permanent, it's mainly just a way to view someone else's town without them actually being there. You can also take any patterns they're using in town if you find Wendell, I think.

For the HH thing, homes are added if you Streetpass players that also play Animal Crossing. :) It's awesome, I've bought so much stuff and completed so many furniture sets because of it.

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
    Years
  • For the HH thing, homes are added if you Streetpass players that also play Animal Crossing. :) It's awesome, I've bought so much stuff and completed so many furniture sets because of it.

Oh! Thank you... ughh I haven't found anyone to street pass... guess I will take my ds out today and see if I get lucky lol.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • The HH Showcase is so awesome cause it really has given me an ideas how to decorate my house.Haven't bought any furniture from people yet, but I just might soon.

Also I've had problems with my Wi-Fi on my 3DS the last month or so, but today I finally got that problem solved! So now I can visit other people's towns and vice versa. So if you want to do anything with me in ACNL feel free to VM or PM me. ^_^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    In the spirit of all the Hoenn remakes hype, I'm just gonna leave these here. :P

Spoiler:

I didn't make them, but I saw them on my tumblr dashboard and thought they were kinda cool. They're not very well shaded, especially the May outfits, but still cute.

And Team Magma/Aqua uniforms.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • I'mma join this, since I've recently started playing.

Favourite Villager: Sly the camouflaged alligator of course!
    3DS Friend Code: 3754-7596-2732
    Dream Address: I don't think I have one yet?
    Town of Residence: Westfort because there's nothing there.
    What did you recently do in your town?: In all honesty, I just recently got my Town Building permit.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Juno, those look great! :3 I love them.

..I'm about to pop in my game to see if anyone's kicked the bucket. Haven't played for 2 weeks. :(

If you don't mind cheating you could turn the clock back to the day you last played. :P Did that recently (so I'm still in February right now, boo snow), everything stays the same.

Years
  • Welcome, Challenger!

Juno, Lolly ended up moving out so I was sad. ): I've had her since the very first day but ah wells now I can try and get Molly, I s'pose, since she is normal too. You can avoid people trying to move if you save and turn off on a day when you denied someone else's request to leave so I'm going to try that. :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Oh no! Lolly is adorable. But on the other hand so is Molly, so good luck with finding her. c:

Also I've kind of been in an AC mood lately, so I think I'll be more active in town now. Adding all you guys, feel free to come by if you ever see my gates open (but mind the flowers :P).

Edit: ohh my god, for some reason I always thought the friend list limit was 30, so I've been deleting people every time I got to around 29/30, but apparently it's always been 100. >.>

Last edited:
    Back