• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Forgotten cartoons

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Not enough people talk about Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers for my liking :femme:

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
    Years
    Trumpton is a show I watched all the time as a kid, but can never recall it's name usually.

It's just a show about a town called Trumpton.
    Spoiler:

It's stop motion (i think) of just small things that happen in this little town.
    I think there was two side shows connected to this series called: Camberwick Green and Chigley.
    And together they made The Trumptonshire Trilogy!

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I really enjoyed Clarence but not a lot of people know about it. The cartoon is more recent (ended in 2013, I think?) but it reminded me of a '90s childhood.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    A lot of the forgotten cartoons I've watched are more recent but in terms of ones I grew up with, Higglytown Heroes was one I used to watch a lot. I had to google 'Russian doll cartoon' because I could not remember what it was called at all! I also watched Bunnytown a ton. Other cartoons that come to mind are My Gym Partner Is A Monkey, Camp Lazlo, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Little Einsteins, Wonder Pets... there are so many. I'm sure some of these aren't forgotten but I thought I'd mention them. I also adored Bear In The Big Blue House, such a well done cartoon that was so relaxing and happy.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I'll try and come up with some shows that I haven't seen listed here:

- Bob Morane
    Some guy who always wore a red jacket and was some sort of special agent, I believe. I actually mostly just remember there were some episodes where he was thrown into a parallel universe and he spend the next couple episodes to get back home.

- Mad Jack the Pirate
    A greedy pirate and his first mate who is a big rat always end up in big trouble. The opening showed scenes of different episodes. However, there was a scene of Jack almost being run over by a car, that was actually never serialized. Afaik the series was canceled after the first season?

- Mighty Ducks
    Ducks from outer space come to Earth to beat up bad guys and play ice hockey.

- Ranma 1/2
    Actually an anime series. But back then we didn't even know what an anime was.

- Action Man
    A super hero who solves all problems with the power of math! He's pretty good at calculating all possibilities. So you have scenes where all just turns blue in the show and you get a bunch of scenery changes and mathematical equations fly everywhere! It's hilariously stupid. xD

pkmin3033

This might be stretching it a bit, but of all the Kids WB shows from back in the day, this seems to be the one I never see anyone talk about:

A couple more from my childhood that I completely forgot about until a couple of days ago too...I was a kid a long time ago, and this stuff was only shown on BBC2 in the mornings for a brief period. xD

Years
    This might be stretching it a bit, but of all the Kids WB shows from back in the day, this seems to be the one I never see anyone talk about:

A couple more from my childhood that I completely forgot about until a couple of days ago too...I was a kid a long time ago, and this stuff was only shown on BBC2 in the mornings for a brief period. xD

Hello yes I unfortunately remember like all of these, especially Freakaoids, hot damn

Why do cartoons not rock this much nowadays

pkmin3033

Hello yes I unfortunately remember like all of these, especially Freakaoids, hot damn

Why do cartoons not rock this much nowadays
    I'm not surprised, you probably watched exactly the same cartoons that I did in the mornings before school. xD;

Also:

Every Emolga I have owned or will ever own is called Batfink. I have no shame.

Years
    i'm surprised no one mentioned "AHH Real Monsters" from Nick. That was my jam as a kid. From what I barely remember, it's about three monsters, a red bunny like monster named Ickis, a black and white candy cane monster named Oblina, and a orange stinky monster who can't carry his own eyes named Krumb. They go to monster school taught by the Grumble. The monsters are taught how to scare humans. And the school was hidden in a literal garbage dump. It was weird, but it was cool to young me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Mike, Lou, and Ogg
    Sheep in the Big City
    The Weekenders
    Juniper Lee
    Cardcaptors

Last edited:

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    I was surprised to see Batfink and Cubix on here I watched both of those.

Two shows mentioned that I absolutely LOVED are Beast Wars & Legend of the Dragon.

Mentioned this in another thread but never found another person who watched "Watch my Chops!" it had another name in the states I think, bernie and cornelius or something like that.

Some more I can think of are Ace Lightning (this looks so bad looking back at it now lmao), The Mummy animated series
    &
    Evolution: the Animated Series

Back