• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Formalizing

Jeb

Fapper.(?)
    Years
    If I remember long ago had an account, but I forgot everything until the user LOOOOL. By Deviant art'm Lordkazeh. Something I know web design and such. bla bla bla. Really, i don't remember the user name, was so nav.

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
    Well, welcome to PC Jeb.
    As for what I think of you, you're a rush type person.
    this might be helpful or sometimes it may not. but nevermind that.
    hope you enjoy your time here, if you want to talk sometimes.
    Just shoot me a VM or PM. Try not to break the rules here, It's
    better to keep your behavior at best.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Could've sworn I've seen you around before, but it's probably another person I'm thinking of. But welcome back nonetheless! <3 You better stick around for sure, because PC has a lot in store for the newest generation games. :D But it's understandable that life can sometimes kick our asses. xD

Hopefully you'll stay longer and not forget your account again, that would be sad. :( See ya around and have a great time. :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Welcome back Jeb!

I'm positive you're not the only person who forgets their old again. XD I've done that a few times on other websites lol. I'd love to get to know you so feel free to VM me anytime! We're a very friendly community like you probably remember. Though there might have been a good amount of changes to the forum during your absence so I suggest looking around the forums and getting familiarized with all the new things and look over the rules again just to be sure you remember them. I really hope you can stay this time. You may not remember any of your old friends, but you can always make new one and I hope you do. I hope you can stay around this time and have loads of fun here. If you have any questions, you can always contact a moderator anytime. They would be happy to help you out!

See ya around!

Years
    Hiya Jeb and welcome back I guess.

I understand what it's like losing login details, it can get annoying trying to request forgotten passwords to be reset and stuff like that. Thankfully that hasn't happened to me here as far as PC goes, and I'm sure you can get active once again under your new name. PC has changed a lot during the time you were gone, such as new mods coming in, sections getting reorganized and stuff.

And as my friend Aaron over there said, it's advised you another read over of the rules since some may have changed during your inactivity period as well. I do hope you can become an active member once again and maybe not lose your login details again. Have fun Jeb and if you ever need a new friend feel free to leave me a visitor message!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back