• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forum Style Bug?

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
    Years
    Hey, for some reason my style changed from the default I got when I joined, to a dull pale blue. I went into my options and attempted to change the style back, the option was no longer there. When I clicked styles at the top and attempted to select a style, it simply closed my web browser. Were my abilities to change my style disabled or is the site having issues?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nope, this is our new style from now on. We've done a deal with Facebook. :x

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    It's a theme mocking Facebook. I imagine this has something to do with April Fools, but at the same time I don't get it.

Was that the joke? D:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I have the same issues also, this may be apart of some sick April Fools joke, so bare with it for today. Otherwise, I have no clue what coukld have caused this, probably a change in controls.. or simlpe that, a bug.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
    Years
    This is REALLY annoying....And It's March 31st where I am. I never expected a prank today T_T

User19sq

Let's make it work, people!

Gamzee

light my fire
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2012
    I wish it wasn't an April Fool's Joke. the regular skin sucks donkey testicles

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    There are like 100 skins to choose from, and this will most likely still be usable after today.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    It's no bug the admins just made the decison to delete all the other rather cool styles. We're now PokeBook!

Nah, this'll all be over tomorrow don't worry about it too much.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
    Nope, this is our new style from now on. We've done a deal with Facebook. :x

Forum Style Bug?

Back