• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fossil Pokemon

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
I've always liked Aerodactyl, partially because it I think it has a neat design and partially because I have some fond memories of reviving my first one back in Red (even though I didn't use it too much). I also hatched a shiny one in Diamond when I was learning to RNG, and I've always liked its shiny pallet.

I'm really taking a liking to Tyrantum this generation. I have one on my in-game team, and I love it. I also really like its shiny form, though I haven't hatched one of those yet.

Now that I think about it, I like most fossil Pokemon, though I haven't used that many of them on teams (mainly because in most games, you get them fairly late, after your team is already pretty well established). I wish Archeops didn't have such an awful ability, though. I really wanted to use one in BW, but I had a hard time justifying using something with Defeatist.

Years
Nice thread, I love fossil Pokémon! :) The whole idea of them I've always just found so intriguing :)

My absolute favourite is Rampardos, it was the first fossil I ever properly used on a team and I love it :) Second favourite would be Kabutops, it was the first Pokémon that got me so intrigued in fossils in the first place, I just love its design :) Armaldo would be third, I've never used one before but the design alone makes me wanna change that, so I'm planning on using it in ORAS :) Tyrantrum is next, used one in X because I knew the second I saw the artwork release that I needed to have one on my team haha :) I also like the Gen V fossils, Archeops a little more though :)

Back