• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] FR/LG Evolution before national dex

Years
    Hi, I've put off working on my hack for a while due to computer problems but I want to start doing more on it. I posted a problem here before and got told that I need the script code; 'special 0x16F' but I don't know where it goes lol. I would've used Emerald as a base but i've made quite a bit of progress already and all the stuff on FR seems to fit perfectly with my ideas! So could anybody help me out? Thanks :)

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
    Years
    Here is an example script that will give you the national dex without you even noticing it. You can place the script in advance map on any tile you choose, and when the player walks over that tile he will have it. For example, you can place it on the block in front of the stairs in the players room, so when he walks out he will have the national dex. Or you could place it outside oaks lab so that you get it after he gives you the normal dex. Heres what it looks like:

#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
    special 0x16F
    setvar 0x4033 0x1
    end

Simple as that. You can use a script like this if you want a player to give you it as well, such as oak, but you'd need to tweak it a bit to fit all your needs. And a good tutorial to learn XSE scripting better is diegoisawesome's, found here :)
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=164276

Years
    Here is an example script that will give you the national dex without you even noticing it. You can place the script in advance map on any tile you choose, and when the player walks over that tile he will have it. For example, you can place it on the block in front of the stairs in the players room, so when he walks out he will have the national dex. Or you could place it outside oaks lab so that you get it after he gives you the normal dex. Heres what it looks like:

#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
    special 0x16F
    setvar 0x4033 0x1
    end

Simple as that. You can use a script like this if you want a player to give you it as well, such as oak, but you'd need to tweak it a bit to fit all your needs. And a good tutorial to learn XSE scripting better is diegoisawesome's, found here :)

Wow, that's pretty interesting! Thanks for the help :D

Back