• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Free Galarian Slowking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2021
    Someone, please, please, take this thing, it takes a lot to creep me out, but this thing, on a scale of 0-10 of how creepy i find it, its a 50, i don't like it, just give me anything, i wasn't expecting it to be so creepy when i evolved it

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • Someone, please, please, take this thing, it takes a lot to creep me out, but this thing, on a scale of 0-10 of how creepy i find it, its a 50, i don't like it, just give me anything, i wasn't expecting it to be so creepy when i evolved it

If we're online at the same time I'd love to have him; I adore his design haha but I can certainly see why people find him creepy.

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • Ack, we just keep missing each other. Also is there nothing specific you would want? I do have 6IV breeding project Ditto if you should need one.

I'm about to go to bed for several hours, hopefully we will catch each other online or if not you can give him to someone else! I don't want to keep holding you up.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back