• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Free Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    I have a \shiny drifblim lvl 65 shiny fearow lvl 13, shiny yungoos lvl 26. These are all able to be traded in pokemon home. I either caught them myself or got them in pokemon go or pokemon home

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I have a shiny oshawott lvl 22, shiny lilipup lvl 27, shiny woobat lvl 61, shiny drifblim lvl 65. These are all able to be traded in pokemon home. I either caught them myself or got them in pokemon go or pokemon home

Could I take all but drifblim please?

Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    shiny fearow lvl 13, shiny dewgon lvl 43, shiny galmeow lvl 35, shiny geodude lvl 7, shiny yungoos lvl 26,shiny magcargo lvl 50, shiny alolan grimer lvl 15, shiny alolan geodude lvl 19 are more

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Opened one up if you're free. 9745 3128 5703

EDIT: they only last for 90 seconds so that won't work by the time you read this, I'm on all day so just set a time - keep it simple let's say 15, 30, 45, or on the hour - and I'll make sure to me it. I'm in UK so it's 14:53 rn for me

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    no guarantee with trade rooms that you will get it because people can join those randomly

Oh yeah, looking at the interface again you're right, I figured the codes meant it was locked but there aren't enough options for that to be the case oh well like I said you can leave Yungoos, if nobody comes in for it I'll take it another day

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back