• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Freelancer] Freelance writer, willing to work with any project.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2022
    Personal details: 17M living in India

Proof of my mad writing skillz: An online choice-based novel, but I can't link it cos of the 5 post rule. Just find The Strongest Weakling on the website, Dashingdon.

Discord: The Phantom#7112

I am willing to work with anyone who's okay with working with me, as I love pokemon. I can come up with story ideas, balance ideas, design ideas(I can't do art or music tho), and I also really wanna help with making a pokemon game, especially since I get to work with many people, and can make a few fun friends.

Anyways, I hope someone hires my dumbass.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2021
    There are dedicated platforms for freelance developers. There you can learn everything and take orders from customers. Since childhood, I love to draw, I have not studied this anywhere, it's just a talent. When I look at some things, I realize that I want to complement them. Ideas and plans immediately appear in my head. That is why I started working as a freelancer. It is very interesting. I can implement my creative ideas and offer them to clients. There are clients who are very fond of unusual ideas and agree to long-term cooperation.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Personal details: 17M living in India

Proof of my mad writing skillz: An online choice-based novel, but I can't link it cos of the 5 post rule. Just find The Strongest Weakling on the website, Dashingdon.

Discord: The Phantom#7112

I am willing to work with anyone who's okay with working with me, as I love pokemon. I can come up with story ideas, balance ideas, design ideas(I can't do art or music tho), and I also really wanna help with making a pokemon game, especially since I get to work with many people, and can make a few fun friends.

Anyways, I hope someone hires my dumbass.

I wish you could help me out with my fan game once i get my new computer but i already have a Discord if you are still free?

CinnaDonut

Empoleon Lover
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 12, 2022
    Hello, I'm currently working on a fan game I need help on with the story. I'll send you a friend request!

Years
  • I want to get started on a fan game I was hoping to start on the new year but I could really use your help if you are still available? My team and I haven't started but we would like to build upon the story and it's direction first with all the characters we can make first. Please do me hear or at least on Discord Game Duelist Neon Afro #0907.

Years
  • I'm trying to recreate Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver as best as I can in Pokémon Essentials based on things I know about Johto and Kanto in HGSS. A lot of things about this game are the same as HGSS, but I Might need a little help with the Story Writing of this project. Discord is oljawn if you want to add me.

Years
  • I am working on a Pokemon fan game with some friends of mine and we could use more writers like you. Would you be interested if you're still available?

Back