• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FreeWebs Site Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Okay I've got this problem when trying to make my site, I don't know what to do, here is a screenie (Sorry about the size):
    Spoiler:

Okay please don't say watch the video because this internet is very slow so please tell me what I should do!

Last edited:

wilfred888

ShadowElite
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2014
    Umm. If you post a link it will help me.
    I have made pretty good sites on Freewebs.
    But I reccomend awardspace.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    First off, you shouldn't be even using FreeWebs. It's a pretty bad hosting site, so try learning some HTML to get some better hosts and stuff.

Okay, so I walked through the FreeWebs. I'm assuming you clicked "Help Me Build My Site" because it's the only way to get that screen?

So I walked through it, and after you clicked "Help Me Build My Site", you should have gotten a screen like this:
    FreeWebs Site Help

You're supposed to edit your site by typing in and replacing stuff in the content boxes, and customize things to a further extent using the toolbar aligned on the left.

I have no idea what's going on with yours. x_x

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Oh...

You're supposed to edit your site by typing in and replacing stuff in the content boxes, and customize things to a further extent using the toolbar aligned on the left.
    Yeah I kinda figured that, but I just had no idea what was going on, thanks;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Look up Weebly...It's easier to use than Freewebs, and much more visibly appealing...

wilfred888

ShadowElite
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2014
    Awardspace is free.
    Yeah, Thats okay to.
    By the way, Awardspace has PHP support,
    Which is better then HTML pages.

~Will.

蜃気楼

Jirachi Fan
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Freewebs and Internet Explorer both sucks.
    Try to use Freehostia.
    Freewebs and many sites have a lots of accessibility problem
    that I can't edit my sites on PSP when I can't access my computer.
    (while I can edit my Freehostia sites with the File Manager)

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    The reason why the page editor isn't showing up could have something to do with you using Internet Explorer, it's really bad at rendering pages. Notice that Kayashi is using Firefox, and it worked fine. Just download Firefox if you haven't already.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    The reason why the page editor isn't showing up could have something to do with you using Internet Explorer, it's really bad at rendering pages. Notice that Kayashi is using Firefox, and it worked fine. Just download Firefox if you haven't already.
    I just tried it on Internet explorer and it works fine. :<

FreeWebs Site Help

蜃気楼

Jirachi Fan
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Just try to open Freewebs with Safe Mode(add-ons disabled) on IE, or use IE 7 (if you don't have)

CHG-Swampert

Do not make Wigglytuff Laugh
    Years
    I use FF and it works fine for me. I use freewebs for the guild site. Although freewebs can get on some people's nerves sometimes, it is alot more efficient ever since the .webs update and everything else they did

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Hey there everyone, I just thought of something! Maybe this might have to do with the fact that I do not have the latest version of java script or something? Any help would be great, thanks:)

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Closing time! YAY!

Um, well I got it working and now the community works for me now as well so yeah, don't know what I did but it was something, anyways mods could you please close this.:P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back