• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Just one more week until Season 5, everyone. Bring on the party cannon!

You can't help but feel sorry for Sunset Shimmer in Rainbow Rocks, and I liked how she's no longer her evil self from the first movie.

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
    Just one more week until Season 5, everyone. Bring on the party cannon!

You can't help but feel sorry for Sunset Shimmer in Rainbow Rocks, and I liked how she's no longer her evil self from the first movie.
    So did I, even more than Twilight. However, I freakin' LOVED DJ's appearance at the end, that was pure Awesomeness!

Also, I liked "A Perfect Day for Fun" and "Music to my Ears" as well :)

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    Finally saw Rainbow Rocks ^^ It was indeed pretty okay I thought. If I ranked it in comparison with the season premiere / finales, it was probably in the lower middle amongst them. Sunset Shimmer showed some real development and was a reeeally engaging character in it.

Also guys.

GUYS

SIX DAYYYYYS

Years
    I was going to try and watch through the entire 4th season again before the 5th premiered, but I don't think I'm going to get time to do that now. Still, I'm excited to see what this season holds, as I've tried to stay away from all spoilers/discussion about it, so hopefully there are some surprises!

Oh, and for the next 48 hours, you guys may be in for a treat over in what used to be Pokemon General. You may wanna go have a look.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    I actually rewatched most of season 4 over spring break (I went to Detroit, so no - there was no nice beach I should've been on instead) and I have to say, I remembered a lot of negativity about some episodes in season 4, that upon going back and re-watching, seeeems pretty unwarranted.

No, Trenderhoof is still a terrible character imo, and Rarity was out of character in Simple Ways, but the episode over all wasn't BAD. Just not up to par with the rest of the series. ( I remember a huuuuge amount of whining over that ep.) And the Breezies episode, while seemingly marketable - didn't end up being too marketing driven, and in hindsight - was actually a pretty good one I think. I liked the message about sometimes needing tough love.

*hype for Season 5 premiere in just TWO MORE DAYS continues*

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm actually going to attend a brony meetup this weekend at UHouston. The bronies there are...expecting me to go. Sadly I do have to work in the afternoon to supervise a stock team, but at least i will be able to make it to watch the episode with friends! ^__^

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Omg its tommarrow! Yayz!
    Is anyone not watching it? :3
    Oh ya and this is extremely exciting!:
    Spoiler:
    Oh and Sunset Shimmer is my new favorite character!!! (Besides fluttershy of coarse lol)
    Also i never saw the season 5 teaser so im extremely excited cause I'll be probably surprised!

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    *mod post*

Hey guys! Before I go to sleep on the eve of the new season coming tomorrow morning, I would like to make the Spoiler rule extremely clear. I know we uh...tend to get really excited when it comes to discussing the episode as a whole. Be sure you use the SPOILER tags (this button:
    Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club
    )when discussing the episode in detail (or even mentioning the episodes in a bit). We do not want to ruin the experience of other clubbers who haven't seen the episode yet.

Anyone who does not use the spoiler tags will have their posts edited, or in most severe cases, deleted at my discretion. Report to myself or CYD if you see anyone not abiding to this rule (which I'm sure there shouldn't be a problem, but I wanted to let everyone in the group be aware of this!).

This only applies to upcoming Season 5 episodes. Discussions regarding episodes in season 1-4 do not need a spoiler.

Thanks guys! Have fun! I'll be back after work to discuss the episode :D

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    w00t, Season 5 Premiere!

Spoiler:

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    So I have a very interesting and somewhat discussion starting video to share today.

Now coming from someone who has Aspergers (a highly functioning form of autism), this made a lot of strange sense to me when watching this and show me who similar I am to Rainbow Dash in personality and behavior. Some argue that this was done on purposely for the show, but if it was, it makes people like myself whom have mental conditions feel more comfortable watching and enjoying the show as is. Just watch and see what your take is on this video.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Spoiler:

Years
    I finally saw Season 5 yo.

Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I finally saw Season 5 yo.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Years
    I don't think they should, because if it's, say, ten seasons in with them having seen not hide nor tail of their Cutie Marks (had to make a horse joke here; it's a pony club) then logically, they would start thinking "Why are we still looking when we're not any closer to getting our Cutie Marks?" I don't know about the flow of time in My Little Pony, but it seems like a pretty long while for them to have been trying; the normal man would have long given up.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back