• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Can we talk about this amazingness? :D

https://www.facebook.com/robertdown...41828.154213784747095/428980930603711/?type=1

(I really love how they described Fluttershy with the Hulk xD)
    I saw that image on Derpibooru; I wasn't expecting RDJ to post that. XD

Looking of that photo on Facebook sort of reminds me of another thing My Little Pony Friendship is Magic has been crossed with. That happens to be Team Fortress 2.
    I remember those good times, especially with the gmod videos of the two series crossing over. With the new EQG models ported onto gmod, more crossover videos can ensue.

Years
    I dunno, I kinda prefer this interpretation xD

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    ^ :ooooooooo

I want that artwork. I'm hoping something similar to that is there at Comicpalooza next weekend because I will pay the artist every single penny of what I have for that piece of artwork. I'm serious. xD

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I'm not seeing Pinkie Pie as Black Widow. :/

And since I'm going to the San Diego Comic Con this year, I'll probably find some wondrous pieces of pony artwork to buy.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    It looks amazing doesn't it xD

Also I was on the Internet and I found this...xD

That is very old actually. XD

I remember when JanAnimations was not in a dispute with Hasbro when he released that, they must of tipped off by a troll or something and now they've been on his case. But it seems this situation is clearing up now and its been a year now since it started? Yeah, that is a long time.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    The Best Night Ever: Part 2

Spoiler:

Years
    Spoiler:

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey guys! Sorry for my latest inactivity here in the group. It's gonna stay that way for the next couple of weeks but I will check in whenever possible. I would like to inform y'all that I'll be attending Comicpalooza this weekend, and I'll be attending most if not all of the brony panels my local brony group is going to host. I was told it's going to be pretty fun! ^__^ I will post pictures, so keep an eye out for my blog. :D

I will miss this Saturday's episode (is the 100th ep this weekend or next weekend orrr??) so I'll be a little behind on reviewing!

Years
    The title for Episode 100 is...
    Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Raiders of the Lost Griffonstone:

Spoiler:

Years
    This is sort of a random thought, but how old are Twilight and co.? They live by themselves and Rarity can even raise Sweetie Belle, but they still act like teenagers and they were in high school in the movie, so :/

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Heads up, everypony, Hasbro posted this on their facebook regarding an upcoming episode: https://www.facebook.com/mylittlepo...3944.118429394841173/1105195749497861/?type=1

This is sort of a random thought, but how old are Twilight and co.? They live by themselves and Rarity can even raise Sweetie Belle, but they still act like teenagers and they were in high school in the movie, so :/
    CureYoshiDarkness told me they may be between 19-25, but 19-year-olds in high school are quite rare (I was one of the few 19-year-olds back in my high school).

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I thought they were like... between 12-17, but they do sound pretty old considering most of them have jobs of some sort (like Rarity having her own boutique shop).

GUYS EPISODE 100 IS ON JUNE 13TH. I'm gonna catch up on pony as well as rewatch all 99 episodes again! Anypony excited?!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back