• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FRLG theme will be temporarily unusable.

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
    The only other style I can get working (without invalid image references) at pcomm.info is Midnight Misty.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That's probably because the images are stored off-site for those two layouts, on Jake's space and Vroad respectively.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    That explains it. HH, you also use pcomm.info?

Midnight Misty doesn't work very well for me, it stretches the posts to about three times the page width... then again, they all do, because of the IM images alt text.

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
    No, I don't use it. The only time I've used it is today when you said you were having trouble with it. I think I found the URL through a spider that visited my site.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    send me or kwesi the images (zipped, in correct folders) so we can put them on PC's server to permanently spove these issues.. (theme img links will need to be updated as well..)

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    The images aren't relative links? (On the server stored themes)

Fix that and the pokecomm.info problem will go away. XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    I'm curious about something. Have you fixed it already? Becuase I'm using Green's Ivy and it works fine. :/

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Okie Dokie, Jake. ^_~ I usually use Green's Ivy, but when they stop working, I'll just use Forest Grovyle's Legendaries. =D

~Kelsey

Back