• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From Bulbasaur to Melmetal

pkmin3033

A Pokemon I initially disliked intensely that grew on me thanks to the anime. Not something I would ever use on a team, though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #203 Girafarig

It's name is a Palindrome, as spelling it backwards is exactly how you'd spell it forwards. In the leaked Spaceworld Demo, it was originally going to be an evolution of two conjoined spirits.

pkmin3033

Ah, another Pokemon I spent ages trying to find because an anime character had it, only to find it extremely underwhelming and not worth using. xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #205 Forretress

A Bug/Steel-type Pokémon that is capable of setting up entry hazards like Spikes. It is generally impenetrable unless hit by a Fire-type move.

pkmin3033

Ah, poor Dunsparce...I feel like this poor little thing has a kind of cult following tbh. So many people want it to get SOMETHING, be it an evolution, or a mega form, or whatever, but so many forget it even exists and don't really care. xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #207 Gligar

A Ground/Flying-type Pokémon that evolves at nighttime if levelled up while holding a Razor Fang. It is generally found on mountainous routes.

pkmin3033

Another one of those Gen II that gets kinda forgotten about despite its somewhat cool design.

pkmin3033

Lucy has one of these. It's the worst Pokemon in any game, ever.

pkmin3033

The original badass bear. Paul's Ursaring is probably my favourite Pokemon of his.

pkmin3033

Slugma with a shell...and somehow uglier for it ;-;

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • #220 Swinub

In the original generation, you can find it in an Ice cave, right before the Dragon gym. Neat.

pkmin3033

It's a humpbacked piggy! Which I was honestly never all that keen on.

Back