• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From the Best - Kairyu

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
Years
  • KAIRYU
    ^ The credit for making these wonderful cards :P
    The link below to Kai's fake card thread is down there v
    Please make sure you don't revive, from what I have seen that is breaching the rules. And all of them have his name on it so you can't call yourself kairyu and post it some other forum, because you can't have the same personality as him XD
    This is on behalf of him since his last post was made 4 months ago so I'm guessing he won't be posting anymore.. unless i tell him about this thread..
    Well but anyways, I think you will like the cards a dang a lot.
    and he was also my Superior! XD he taught me how to make cards and I have got good at them because him, and now I really forgot how to make them but anywho, I'll get guided by adobe photoshop, after I get it again.
    HE WAS A LEGEND XD

Kairyu's Fake Card Thread, and trust me, he didn't get bored XD

Last edited:

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
  • There's no need for me to look at his so called superb art cause I know it's bad. Not. Just kidding. I really loved his cards... They were so mad as... Until he stopped.
    But He's still the legend...My dueling friend.. At mforums(Anthony's site)I duewled him twice or something.. I won both... But at Minun's and I there I lost. >_<;

MiNuN*

&#12302;yakusoku no nohara&#12303;
    Years
  • Well you duelled me, but you didn't really lose, you just surrender XD first you wanted me to look stupid about you surrendering, but instead I was wise enough to do the opposite. XD but then you surrendered for real lol I still remember that. I figure you were just bored of the duel, thats why you surrender XD I wonder if mForums is still running. I was a mod there XD I REALLY WANT ADOBE AGAIN, I WANT TO BE A PRO AGAIN (with kai's help) God... making it with PSP is dang pain in the REAR SIDE >_>

Back