• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FT: Gen V Event Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

loldamaru

say lol
Years
  • Cool, if you still have a Genesect and a Keldeo, I'll take one of each if it's possible? Ill try to get a couple of extra things you might be interested in to pick up the other two at some point (trying to fill my pokedex!). I've added your friend code.
    When's best for you to trade?

Yes you can get those two :D
    And please PM me or mention me here at this weekend (since I'm busy with college activities)

mcminer2011

Leader of Team Amethyst
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2015
    Dude... why your offering was so nice
    I'll take all of it (since i love Bastiodon and PORYGON-Z IS MY SIGNATURE POKEMON )

Can you nickname it?

ANYWAY THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING. I'm dreaming of having this pokemon traded away with competitive 'mons
    Dude
    , thank you so much for accepting my offer. Sadly I'm unable to nickname them since they were traded over from Previous games and I never named them before. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. Anyway, my friend code is 2836-1122-8946. Please save that Keldeo for me. I'm literally crying tears of joy right now thanks to your acceptance, thank you so so much! I really mean it.

mcminer2011

Leader of Team Amethyst
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2015
    So... If I may ask, what's your Friend code? I'd like to see when you're online and we'll both get a friend safari out of it.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Can I reserve a Meloetta for a 5-6IV Swablu?
    Egg moves are either Hyper Voice, Roost, or Feather Dance(or all three), natures are Modest(or Adamant), and they can have either Natural Cure or Cloud Nine it'll take me a couple days to get them though if you want them battle ready, as they aren't EV trained.

mcminer2011

Leader of Team Amethyst
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2015
    He'll deserve the meloetta if the swablu is shiny flareon. This IS an event legend you're talking about. It's only fair that you trade another rare Pokémon for it.

mcminer2011

Leader of Team Amethyst
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2015
    Maybe I should tell Damaru that I already got the Keldeo I wanted and that he can still have his porygon and Shieldon for free now, should I?

loldamaru

say lol
    Years
  • Dude
    , thank you so much for accepting my offer. Sadly I'm unable to nickname them since they were traded over from Previous games and I never named them before. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. Anyway, my friend code is 2836-1122-8946. Please save that Keldeo for me. I'm literally crying tears of joy right now thanks to your acceptance, thank you so so much! I really mean it.
    Hahah no probs man :D
    So... If I may ask, what's your Friend code? I'd like to see when you're online and we'll both get a friend safari out of it.
    Heh, just see at my sig. If it's not clear then 0748-3930-4473
    Thanks
    Can I reserve a Meloetta for a 5-6IV Swablu?
    Egg moves are either Hyper Voice, Roost, or Feather Dance(or all three), natures are Modest(or Adamant), and they can have either Natural Cure or Cloud Nine it'll take me a couple days to get them though if you want them battle ready, as they aren't EV trained.
    Just give me a child pokemon (lv1 with good IV ) and I will give you theese. Battle ready is optional
    He'll deserve the meloetta if the swablu is shiny flareon. This IS an event legend you're talking about. It's only fair that you trade another rare Pokémon for it.
    Nope. I'm willing to fill up my pc with BR pokemon. not a legends so if I traded it over with a lv1 eggmove poke it's fair and okay (because i'm only need those)

loldamaru

say lol
    Years
  • Free today at all to trade?
    Maybe I should tell Damaru that I already got the Keldeo I wanted and that he can still have his porygon and Shieldon for free now, should I?

Oh my!! I left the group when I sick and my thread became untouched D:
    I have an illness since Wednesday and forgot to reply in my thread. I will replace your request at this week would you agree? Maybe Mon/Tue.
    I'm very sorry about this :(

Yeah I guess. -sigh-
    Well I don't have a shiny one. Sorry.
    No no... the swablu looks nice :) i like perfect pokemon from lv1 (since I seldom to breed) and I think it's equal to my Legends (since they can't participate on tournaments)

Anyway I try to response you using my cellphone. To make it fast (and avoid this happens again). Thank you for your patiences

Years
  • Are there any still left? I don't yet have Keldeo, Genesect, or Meloetta, and I have a couple shinies to trade: a level 50 shiny Raikou (one of the event ones from 4th/5th Gen) and a level 100 shiny Kyogre. I'd rather not trade the Kyogre unless I have to, but I don't have any other shinies or IV trained Pokemon.

mcminer2011

Leader of Team Amethyst
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2015
    Hey Damaru, Sorry about you being sick. As you know from my message I now have a Keldeo of my own and will let you have the other two for free. You can just trade me any old Poké. I won't mind. I'll even keep them in my bank if I end up restarting my game Just tell me what time you'd like to trade and I'll be on. If I get another good shiny, I'll hit you up. Thanks for reading. I'll see you later.

mcminer2011

Leader of Team Amethyst
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2015
    Hey Damaru, Sorry about you being sick. As you know from my message I now have a Keldeo of my own and will let you have the other two for free. You can just trade me any old Poké. I won't mind. I'll even keep them in my bank if I end up restarting my game Just tell me what time you'd like to trade and I'll be on. If I get another good shiny, I'll hit you up. Thanks for reading. I'll see you later.

loldamaru

say lol
    Years
  • Are there any still left? I don't yet have Keldeo, Genesect, or Meloetta, and I have a couple shinies to trade: a level 50 shiny Raikou (one of the event ones from 4th/5th Gen) and a level 100 shiny Kyogre. I'd rather not trade the Kyogre unless I have to, but I don't have any other shinies or IV trained Pokemon.
    Yes I still have 2 of each. I'd love the raikou and if possible could you offer me a Competitive non Legend Pokemon? I prefer those BR instead legends. if not, just a raikou then...
    Btw. Pls add my FC and inform me via PM when u done...

Let's talk via PM ;)

Years
  • For anyone of them here is a list.
    Shiny's
    -basculin
    -clauncher
    -spinda
    -fennekin
    -jpn snorlax
    -ralts
    -6iv ditto

random pokemon