• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] FT: Kubfu & Urshifu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • I have a bunch of Female Kubfu and Urshifu up for trade.

While I'm looking for previous gen Legendaries, feel free to offer me Pokemon you would think I would like.

I have both Rapid Strike and Single Strike Urshifu, in case you were wondering. I can trade through Home or Gen VIII, depending on your preference.

You can contact me either here, or in Pokecommunity's Discord under the Username Rune Alchemist/Yana Silvercloud.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • I'm not really interested in the Regis, but still I can trade for one of them.

Do you want the Kubfu or the Rapid-Strike Urshifu?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2020
    Also have tornadus if any good? Could I get a kubfu please? Do you have any melmetals I could swap you a meltan for a.melmetal if so

My home code is MBUJUMSWMKTJ.

Last edited:

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • Also have tornadus if any good? Could I get a kubfu please? Do you have any melmetals I could swap you a meltan for a.melmetal if so

We can take this to PMs.

For those wondering, I still have a couple of Kubfu and Urshifu for trade after this. So feel free to make your offers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back