• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[HOME] FT: Zarude, Hoopa Unbound, Darkrai, Diancie LF: Zeraora, Volcanion, Magearna, Marshadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Days
    • Seen Sep 11, 2023
    Hi there! I'm LF Zarude and Hoopa. They're the last 2 for my HOME pokedex.

I have a spare Volcanion, but not any of the others mentioned. Any chance you're interested in any of the below?

- Genesect
    - Shiny legendaries: Rayquaza, Dialga, Ho-Oh, Raikou, Terrakion
    - Shiny non-lengendaries: Sharpedo, Gengar, Kantonian Ninetales, Hisuian Zoroark, Garchomp, Umbreon, Rufflet, Quilava, Hisuian Sneasel, Misdreavus, Hippopotas (male), Carnivine, Budew, Stantler, Gligar, Shinx, Rotom, Gastrodon (east sea), Togetic, Psyduck, Goomy, Dartrix, Shellos (west sea), Elekid, Heracross (female), Munchlax, Chimchar, Ambipom, Magikarp, Oshawott, Kantonian Vulpix, Staraptor, Ponyta, Hisuian Zorua, Azumarill, Tentacruel, Arcanine

Days
    • Seen Sep 11, 2023
    Also pretty much any non-legendary pokemon, including if you need one bred for IVs & nature

Days
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    Could I trade you Zarude for Zarude? 😭 I'd like to be able to get my go Zarude into scarlet & sword

Days
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Hi there! I'm LF Zarude and Hoopa. They're the last 2 for my HOME pokedex.

I have a spare Volcanion, but not any of the others mentioned. Any chance you're interested in any of the below?

- Genesect
    - Shiny legendaries: Rayquaza, Dialga, Ho-Oh, Raikou, Terrakion
    - Shiny non-lengendaries: Sharpedo, Gengar, Kantonian Ninetales, Hisuian Zoroark, Garchomp, Umbreon, Rufflet, Quilava, Hisuian Sneasel, Misdreavus, Hippopotas (male), Carnivine, Budew, Stantler, Gligar, Shinx, Rotom, Gastrodon (east sea), Togetic, Psyduck, Goomy, Dartrix, Shellos (west sea), Elekid, Heracross (female), Munchlax, Chimchar, Ambipom, Magikarp, Oshawott, Kantonian Vulpix, Staraptor, Ponyta, Hisuian Zorua, Azumarill, Tentacruel, Arcanine

Hi! I can do Hoopa for Volcanion. Friend code is NMJXUADHFSAS. Let me know when you're available!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back