• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funny DBZ Flash

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    the second one was really stupid but first havent seen yet cause sonic is way better than dbz

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    i did its not that good i have seen better i just dont like the blood and the graphics i once made a wazzup movie of my own

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    It is supposed to have crappy animation besides be quiets fudge01 close this becasue it seems everyone hates it.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    No flaming Ice Master, no one hates it. Anyways Scott, I think this would go better in Oter Entertainment, which will be it's new location ^_^

*MOVED*

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Ok, listen to me, no flaming, no matter hwta you may think. Don't do it again, oyu have been warned

*MOVED SINCE I FORGOT TO LAST TIME*

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I only watched the second one because the first was an exe file and I didn't want to open it. =\ The second one was a little amusing.

And actually, I think this should go in Other Anime since Dragonball Z is an anime and well, yeah. *moves* ^_^;

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Pokerulernumba1 said:
    This isn't the site for your crappy DBZ flashbacks Ice Master.
    These are the commets that make people leave PC. Luckly it did not make me mad.
    -Tyler :chu:

Back