• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Furious fists Lucario/Dusknoir/Garbador deck

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    I don't really know all the cards I should use.
    3 Lucario EX
    1 M Lucario EX
    2-2 Garbodor
    3-1-3 Dusknoir (flashfire)
    2 miltank
    2 hawlucha
    2 float stone
    4 Focus sash
    2 muscle band
    4 Max potion
    4 korrina
    4 Shauna (cant afford to discard cards)
    3 N
    2 fighting stadium
    4 strong energy
    4 rainbow energy
    2 fighting energy
    4 poke ball (no level ball)
    2 ultra ball
    4 tool retriever
    3 rare candy
    (ACE SPEC) Dowsing machine

So Lucario EX is the main card, Garbodor gets through abilities, and dusknoir moves all the damage to itself, and then max potion. Miltank and hawlucha are tech cards. I need to use tool retriever to get dusknoir to work while garbodor is out.

This is a very bad decklist for now, it has over 60 cards, and not enough energy... I need to balance it out. First, I will have to see how the furious fists cards play out.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2015
    I dislike Hawlucha, 60 damage anything can reach, but most of the pokemon that can reach it are really fragile, Hawlucha included. Include Landorus (RIF) to get back your fighting energy.Also, the Rainbow energy is not needed, you use 1 type that attacks, and if you use Garbodor or Dusknoir, you are putting your vital abilities at risk, assuming you even attack with him. Add some normal Fighting energy in its place.

I hope this helps.

Back