• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future pokemon guesses

pkmaster

PkmnMaster
    Years
    I think someone will actually DIE... later on (and stay dead i mean) and that will make it intense or someone will disappear for a LONG time. I dont really like the d/p saga, so it will probably still be boring...

Years
    Hmmm...
    Maybe someone important will die (Like a Dexholder)
    Like Yellow...
    Or someone that will cause angst and stuff.
    x D

Y-you...want Yellow to die? T^T
    I'd rather have the 'someone that will cause angst and stuff' idea to happen...

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    why you people... are so cruel T__T.. to kill someone... if you want someone to die... find another manga... but dont kill characters from this manga >_<

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    Actually the one who draws the manga can do anything to the charactersXD. Nobody will die, at least for now...

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    I don't think anyone will die... They are all main characters. Die is almost equivalent to end of story.

Beco

That guy...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2012
    I don't think they'll kill of one of the main characters, it's to risky. But there's always the chance that they'll kill of some minor character, they've done that before, right?

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    Y-you...want Yellow to die? T^T

Think of that in this case Red would be free for you. =)

I don´t really think somebody will die. I mean, Giovanni was hit by Pika´s Thundershock and didn´t die. Lance was hit by Pika´s Super-Thundershock and survived, nearly without a scratch. Red was frozen by Lorelei for a very long time, but he "only" harms his wrists and ankles (Thank God for it, eh, Ookami? ^^)... And for what I know, somehow all the old dexholders will be turned into stone (oO) and will be rescued by Jirachi. So - what really could kill them? ^^"

Red disappeared in the Yellow Volumes and Silver and Gold after their battle on Lake of Rage. I think this could perhaps happen again. Or, if really somebody has to die, it would be a secondary character.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I thought Giovanni and Pryce has already dead?

Oh well, but rather than dying, I'd prefer the main characters to just dissapear for a long time. Like, got kidnapped, being a hostage, got lost in some kind of wild forest, and things like that.

And hopefully, that happens to Gold~

Fiery Fiend : Jazz

Johto Trainer
    Years
    A couple of magmars died
    Pryce got "lost in time"
    Giovanni was in a coma but was still alive
    No person died in the whole series
    In fact the only two deaths were the two magmars

Red, Green, Silver, and Gold were my favorite characters so no they wont die in the manga.
    Why? Cause I said so.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Norman and Marge died but were brought back to life.

Spoiler:

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    I think I'm in the right section but,.... Why is red like a pokemon abuser in gsc he isn't in manga, right? Oh is there a website where i can read the manga

Back