• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] G MAX for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2020
    Do you have any more Lapras after Lerry's? I'd love one if you have a spare. =)

Edit: thank you! <3

Last edited:
    Years
    Arcanine_Tamer

The ampt ones are exclusive to sword, and the low key ones to shield.
    If you want the other form, you have to jump in a raid of someone else,although then your still not sure which it is going to be, untill your in the raid.

But i got one for you, do you want punk rock or plus ability?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2020
    Arcanine_Tamer

The ampt ones are exclusive to sword, and the low key ones to shield.
    If you want the other form, you have to jump in a raid of someone else,although then your still not sure which it is going to be, untill your in the raid.

But i got one for you, do you want punk rock or plus ability?

I thought the form was dependent on the nature, not the game. I'd like the Plus/Minus ability please!

Years
    Arcanine_Tamer

That only counts for the normal toxtricity, not the G MAX form.

My IGN is Els, whats yours?
    I will be on code 4369 after you responded with your IGN.

Years
    I found a few more Appletun, so i got 3 Appletun, 2 Hetterene, 3 Grimsnarl, 1 Toxtricity,1 Lapras and 1 Alcriemie left.

Years
    JayPChase

I dont need meltan, i got plenty myself, just give me something you can miss.
    My IGN is Els.
    I be on code 2247 after you send me your IGN.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back