• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Ideas] - Give ideas for a new fan made Pokémon game

Days
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    I've been a while working on a pokemon game. My early idea was to remake Pokemon Emerald with some minor improvements. (Un)Fortunately I've changed my mind and the project direction, but I'm a better programmer than a writter and need some help with new ideas :(

I wanna hear from you ideas to a pokemon game, being they on mechanics, story, anything you want to share!! If you wanna contribute to the plot, my actual ideal is to create a non-linear game. I want something new, not aiming to develop "more of the same" pkmn style.

Credit will be given when the project is done! If you want to take part in this project, send me a private message. I don't have so much free time as I want, so I may take a while to answer.

Tks for you all who took a time to answer!! <3

~Cinderace~

This cinderace is always ready for a battle
    Days
  • I mostly like more based on the story like doing nothing like rom hacks stranded so wa about making a rom hack about a School cause the only out there school rom hack is pokemon dps ultimate and I can't even complete it so if u want my topic r any other I am happy to play it

Years
  • A game in which you play not another human but a Pokémon trying to be a trainer, and not just to get the title of League Champion but for a deeper motive (like realize their former trainer dream, fight for all Pokémon's rights, ...) ?

Days
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I've been a while working on a pokemon game. My early idea was to remake Pokemon Emerald with some minor improvements. (Un)Fortunately I've changed my mind and the project direction, but I'm a better programmer than a writter and need some help with new ideas :(

I wanna hear from you ideas to a pokemon game, being they on mechanics, story, anything you want to share!! If you wanna contribute to the plot, my actual ideal is to create a non-linear game. I want something new, not aiming to develop "more of the same" pkmn style.

Credit will be given when the project is done! If you want to take part in this project, send me a private message. I don't have so much free time as I want, so I may take a while to answer.

Tks for you all who took a time to answer!! <3
    Hi there a new fan game or a rom hack would be splendid. I have a fully fledged storyline. Briefly telling, you are a boy or a girl on their journey (duh) who need to participate in the gym challenge, become champion and a new quest. Their brother used to be the gym leader of a city but hence has been removed from that position so, you need to conduct a revival of the city and find out who was behind all this. Within your journey you would also have to battle an evil team Team Spectre - Their goal is basically one tier above those of Team Galactic and Flare. This would take place in a new region though. I hope u would like my story and though I am very new into this community, I hope u would like my idea. I will message u as well. Thank you (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Last edited:
    Back