• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen GAME USA pokemon green

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorNyan

Hacker
Years
  • That is the title of the curious eBay product I'm looking at.
    Sorry, I'm not allowed to link to other sites yet, so you'll have to search it!

As we all know, Pokémon Green, A.K.A. Pocket Monsters Midori was only released in Japan. Another thing we know is that there is a crappy engrish translation of the game (funny videos of it can be found on YouTube).

So what do you think this bootleg copy is? Is it the poop translation, or have any of you bought it yourself here to tell me?
    I'm thinking of buying it. :)

Noel Kreiss

The Last Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2012
    Well it's obviously a bootleg, I wouldn't buy bootlegs if I were you. I'd rather buy the original Jap Green Version. The bootlegs usually freezes OR even worse not save at all.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Well it's really up to you if you buy it. It can either be a really good translation or just something completely awful like the Vietnamese Crystal. And like the above poster said, they have a really high chance of being faulty so it's a waste of money.

even if you had 15 posts you couldn't link to it anyway iirc

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Yeah, it's definitely a bootleg I'm afraid. Don't buy it. Don't tell your friends to buy it. Don't tell your teacher to buy it. Next time you have a question, please use the Q&A thread. There's one in each gaming section.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back