• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GBA & GB Fakemon/Mega Evolution Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    It might be me, but your sprite sheet is a little.. blurry? Maybe it's my PC but I'm obligated to mention it in case someone else is having that issue. :)

Anyway.. I don't know HOW ON EARTH I didn't already post in this thread??? Like seriously, I think space-time just totally jacked up here because I could have sworn I posted a bunch of stuff gushing about your work. Not that I mind doing it again (or for the first time!?), but it's like blowing my mind right now.

This gallery. This work. I mean. Wow.

Randome.png

I think this is my most favorite, most beautiful, most colorful nautically themed fakemon I've ever seen in my life. Like, may I please use this as my avatar at some point in the future? Because it's just so uniquely emblematic of everything I love about colorful octopus I just cant this is just way too much more me.

Years
  • As beautiful as these are, this is past the thread revival date. I'll let the artist contact me if they want this reopened.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back