• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Geass Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Okay, so if you don't know how to play Mafia, it's fairly simple. But with Geass terminology.

A buncha people sign up, and each person is given a role.

In this game, the roles are as follows:
    Citizens (Villager)- Normal people. They... really don't do anything, besides decide who to eliminate from the game.

(The Order of the) Black Knights (Mafia)- The central point of the game. Only the Black Knights (Mafia) knows who the other Black Knights are. They decide who to kill. The objective of the game is to eliminate all of the Black Knights.

Geass User (Detective)- This person can ask about the identity of a player, and I will reveal said person's role (Mafia, Villager, etc.).

C.C. (Nurse)- C.C. submits one name to me, and that person is considered "Under protection" for that turn. Yes, I know. C.C. It makes sense if you think about it.

The way the game works is each player is assigned a role, and the "Night" phase commences. During that phase, the Black Knights PM me the name of their target (Which will be decided by whoever's name gets chosen most frequently), the Detective PMs me the name of a member which I will either confirm or deny as being a member of the Order, and C.C. PMs me the name of a member they would like to protect.

It's... really simple.

Just post your name here if you'd like to join.

I'll start the narration when we have at least... 10 members.

I want a 3:7 ratio of Black Knights to Citizens. If we have, say, 11 members, then I'll add another Black Knight because it's been proven that, statistically, the villagers (Citizens) win more.

It's normal Mafia, with my twisted terminology.

And the twisted terminology will be explained here:
    Citizens and Black Knights- Obvious. The Citizens are normal people, and the Black Knights are regular people by day, terrorists by night. It... makes sense. Sorta.

Geass User- Mao could use his power to read minds. Lelouch can use his power to gather information. Use your imagination.

C.C.- is the safest person in the series to be around most of the time, mainly because she's that awesome. If C.C. wants a person to live, they're probably gonna live.

Members:
    BinaryPeaches
    Sammyskitty
    last fighter 36
    Jordan
    Rafflesia
    mondays suck
    King Gumball
    Jigglyppuff8
    Austy14
    Azure

Next Round
    redsaber5859
    mervyn797​

EDIT: Once I get enough members, I'm going to write the names down in random order on a list, and cross out every Xth name on the list as a Mafia member, until we have enough.

That's... the fairest way I can think of.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I was asked to join this game (with Detective Conan terminology) on another forum, but it was a little too late for me to jump on it. I guess I'll join here instead. :3

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    I need... four more people. But we have six, which is over halfway! Hoorays!

Also...

Rafflesia, Momiji and Youmu are locked in a sword fight to the death. Who wins? :D

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    It's... my first time too, so it'll be alright. Yo.

Jigglyppuff8, Marisa, Alice, and Patchouli are locked in a three-way fight to the death. Who wins?

One more person. Just... one more. Tell your friends. Tell your parents. Tell everyone!

Last edited:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Me. :) Never played mafia, but I think I'll try it.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Alright, we have enough. If anyone else wants to join, they'll have to wait 'till next round.

I'm making and breaking the list as I type this.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    awww I wanted to join!!! how can we play with so few people?
    10 is a good number for this game...

I'll flip a coin to see what side you're on.

(I... realized the problem with my earlier "11th is automatically Black Knights" rule. So... yeah. His role will be random. Let the paranoia begin!)

EDIT: Actually... no. Your role would involve too much thinking and overthinking on my part. Next game, plz.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back