• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: [GEN 3 OW]R/S/E overworlds to FR/LG style conversions and etc.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
Hello and I wanted to make a conversion on all of these overworld sprites of R/S/E npcs and playable characters to FR/LG style and finally they're fully made, though some of the npc color's are just borrowed for their original ones and maybe I could corrected that in the future somehow. Here it is:

Spoiler:

They're all free to use(credit if you like) since my purpose is to create a resource for the hoenn ones and to prevent sprite clashing if anyone wanted to make a another Gen 3 style game and more fitting like the Gen 4 did.

Well the playable ones also had some additional sprites to make it compatible to FR/LG's. The gym leaders are based to BW2 sprites some main NPC's are more based on the source artworks and also added some additional sprites for extra purposes. although there are some latest ones on newer generations so please appreciate these classic designs at least.

Extras:
Spoiler:

Here's the link if needed a individual sprites:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/y66n06aw5c8c8ld/FRHoenn.zip/file#

Special Thanks:
Spriter's resource for the sprites provided there.(you'll might notice it)
Game Freak for all of it's sprites and designs.
Kalarie for the ow references made.
Jaizu, Citrus Bolt and more for the Help
And all pokecommunity discord for help there.
If someone i didn't mention above please let me know and have a great day!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
Some updates for that sheets and added some extended sprites on the frlg player for the essentials to hoenn.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 29, 2021
Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! They're all fantastic! Especially appreciate seeing the Frontier Brains in FRLG's artstyle~

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
Thanks ya'll, also did some small fixes for some of the sprites and also added the OR/AS variant for Brendan and May. i wanted to do this later to at least not being ended up overlooked from the older designs as well. hope it's appreciated, i'll be glad if it's going to be used.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
great work! wish I found this earlier. Would have saved me so much time. I was trying to make all the RSE characters in FRLG style.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
Thanks alot. And also made some additional sprites/fixes for some sheets as well. hope it goes well on any projects :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
Updates:
Made some extra sprites to NPCs and added a FR styled(?) Player's Battle Frontier Map icon which i've mostly overlooked. Plenty of Alignment fixes from most of sheets as well. also made a individual sheets as well for further reference.
Really sorry upon the frequent updates but hope this could settled in this way apparently. have all a nice day. :)

Last edited:
Back