• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Breeding] (GEN 4 ONLY) LOOKING FOR: Any PERFECT IV, MALE Pokemon in FIELD Egg Group with LANGUAGE THAT IS NOT ENGLISH

Days
    • Seen Feb 5, 2024
    I don't mind if they're RNG-manipulated, as long as it's legal and legitimate! Must be MALE and in the FIELD egg group (compatible with Luxray!)
    FOR TRADE: Chimchar, Mamoswine, Adamant Dratini, Hitmontop, Politoed, Quilava, Aerodactyl, Chansey, Origin Giratina in Master Ball, Guts Heracross, Porygon, Timid Bagon w/ Hydro Pump, Lucario

am i doin dis rite??? dis iz mah 1st trade heer sry lol

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I don't mind if they're RNG-manipulated, as long as it's legal and legitimate! Must be MALE and in the FIELD egg group (compatible with Luxray!)
    FOR TRADE: Chimchar, Mamoswine, Adamant Dratini, Hitmontop, Politoed, Quilava, Aerodactyl, Chansey, Origin Giratina in Master Ball, Guts Heracross, Porygon, Timid Bagon w/ Hydro Pump, Lucario

am i doin dis rite??? dis iz mah 1st trade heer sry lol
    Hi there, I'm on Discord as Lilith. I checked my boxes in gen 4 and I happen to have Negator's RNG Manipulated Smeargle from 2009. It's Italian so this Smeargle will be recognized as International Parent.
    Male
    IVs are not perfect, but are 31 / 30 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
    So how does the trading on gen 4 work? You put something on the fanserver GTS or do I? I don't want anything in particular in return as I am cloning it.

Days
    • Seen Feb 5, 2024
    Hi there, I'm on Discord as Lilith. I checked my boxes in gen 4 and I happen to have Negator's RNG Manipulated Smeargle from 2009. It's Italian so this Smeargle will be recognized as International Parent.
    Male
    IVs are not perfect, but are 31 / 30 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
    So how does the trading on gen 4 work? You put something on the fanserver GTS or do I? I don't want anything in particular in return as I am cloning it.
    DMd u on discord!!!
    u can find instructions for gens 4-5 trading on pkmnclassic.net's homepage

Back