• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ASM & Hex] Gen 6 Exp All/Share In Platinum - Help please!

YokoSays

Feral Abomination
Years
  • Hey all,

Firstly, not sure if this is the correct tag, my apologies if it isn't.

So, on with it, I've been searching for a way to add the Gen 6 Exp Share into Platinum for nearly a week or so, and I've finally admitted defeat on it.
    How do you do it? I know its possible and I'm pretty sure I've seen it before (even if I can't find it any longer...).

As I said, done a week or so of searching, got a lot of different programs which say they do a lot of different things, and I'm pretty sure I'd need to add in a script somewhere...
    Pretty sure if all else fails I can edit the EXP. Share via hex, if the item editors start playing up, but I'm kinda stuck on the script I'd need to add in for Platinum.

Any help would be massively appreciated!

Edit: I'm more than happy for recommendations on which item editor to use as well, even if I've found one or two that might work.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    Hey all,

Firstly, not sure if this is the correct tag, my apologies if it isn't.

So, on with it, I've been searching for a way to add the Gen 6 Exp Share into Platinum for nearly a week or so, and I've finally admitted defeat on it.
    How do you do it? I know its possible and I'm pretty sure I've seen it before (even if I can't find it any longer...).

As I said, done a week or so of searching, got a lot of different programs which say they do a lot of different things, and I'm pretty sure I'd need to add in a script somewhere...
    Pretty sure if all else fails I can edit the EXP. Share via hex, if the item editors start playing up, but I'm kinda stuck on the script I'd need to add in for Platinum.

Any help would be massively appreciated!

Edit: I'm more than happy for recommendations on which item editor to use as well, even if I've found one or two that might work.

Don't know how to change how the items work, without using decomp, but for a quick fix you could change the script that gives the exp share, to give players 6 of them instead of just 1.
    That's the solution some hacks like drayano's blaze black & volt white came up with, and it works well enough.

Helps with ev training, and it allows you to be more selective than just having either an all on, or all off approach.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen yesterday
    I know it's been a long time since this post but did you manage to figure it out?Cause I also want a Gen 6 Exp Share

Years
  • I too have been looking for a way to implement gen 6 exp for DPP, I've got gen 6 exp working for firered, leafgreen, gold and silver (i actually used the pokegold source to compile GS that way based on a post i found with crystal exp all patch), crystal, ruby sapphire and emerald as well as black and white so i just need DPP to complete my collection of pokemon games with gen 6 exp, if anyone has any ideas to implement it for gen 4 please msg me

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    I too have been looking for a way to implement gen 6 exp for DPP, I've got gen 6 exp working for firered, leafgreen, gold and silver (i actually used the pokegold source to compile GS that way based on a post i found with crystal exp all patch), crystal, ruby sapphire and emerald as well as black and white so i just need DPP to complete my collection of pokemon games with gen 6 exp, if anyone has any ideas to implement it for gen 4 please msg me
    Hey man I know this is an old post but just wondered if you still had those exp all patches and if you could send them to me somehow please 🙏🙏

Years
  • Hey man I know this is an old post but just wondered if you still had those exp all patches and if you could send them to me somehow please 🙏🙏
    I'm not sure i still have them all, but which ones are you looking for BW? cause all of the gbc/gba ones are patches but BW i actually patched a cheat code into the game that has the same effect, if your using something that allows for cheat codes you can just paste the code in for BW the rest are patches I found around the internet

Years
  • Here for anyone else wondering i compiled them
    Firered/Leafgreen (should work on both it did for me anyway):
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/threa...copy-of-the-exp-all-patch-for-firered.458106/

GSC:

Ruby/Sapphire (again should work for both) : Attached to post hopefully, i couldnt find the link so i grabbed an old copy from my pc

Emerald: also attached to post hopefully

and BW/2 are codes

Spoiler: Codes

If anything doesn't work or is missing please let me know hope this helps

Edit: forgot to mention the BW codes and possibly the patches i heard somewhere they give exp to eggs if thats true i can't fix that sorry.

Attachments

• Ruby Exp all.ips
      94 bytes · Views: 2
    • Emerald Exp All.ips
      29 bytes · Views: 1
    Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm not sure i still have them all, but which ones are you looking for BW? cause all of the gbc/gba ones are patches but BW i actually patched a cheat code into the game that has the same effect, if your using something that allows for cheat codes you can just paste the code in for BW the rest are patches I found around the internet
    It was Ruby and Crystal specifically I was looking for I've not been able to find the anywhere

Years
  • It was Ruby and Crystal specifically I was looking for I've not been able to find the anywhere
    Oh ok, yea someone else asked me about BW so i assumed that was what you might be looking for but yea Crystal is at that reddit link up there and i attached Ruby to the post as well, i actually couldn't find the link for ruby either so i attached a copy i had previously, hope that helps

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh ok, yea someone else asked me about BW so i assumed that was what you might be looking for but yea Crystal is at that reddit link up there and i attached Ruby to the post as well, i actually couldn't find the link for ruby either so i attached a copy i had previously, hope that helps
    Thankyou much appreciated 🙏🙏

Back