• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 7] Breeder Mac's Trade Emporium - "Come One, Come All!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi! Nice shop! Could you help me out with these pokemon?
    Pokemon: torchic
    Nature:jolly
    Ability: speed boost
    EMs: Low kick
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Nickname: Pac-Man

Pokemon: scyther
    Nature: adamant
    Ability:technician
    IVs: max in all but sp atk.
    Nickname: Iron Man
    Would you mind trading it with a metal coat? Id really appreciate that.
    Thanks!

In return, I can clone you some battle ready pokemon I have. Sableye, darmanitan, breloom, azumarill, skarmory, dodrio, crawdaunt, togekiss, crobat, or muk. (I have others, but those I pokegenned) Take your pick!
    Hey man! Thanks! And I can certainly help you with those 2 pokes might take me a couple of days just cuz of the torchic I need to add the egg move to it which I will do. Im interested in the sableye, skarmory, and crawdaunt. If you could send me some more info on them plz that would be greatly appreciated!

StormGamer25

Yes, I liek mudkips. I may or may not secretly be
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Thanks! I can wait. As for my pokes:

Sableye:
    Ability: prankster
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/x
    Moves: Recover, Will o wisp, dark pulse, calm mind
    Item: Sablenite
    EVs: (unsure)

Skarmory (shiny):
    Item: rocky helmet
    Ability: sturdy
    IVs: 31/x/31/x/31/x
    Moves: stealth rock, brave bird, whirlwind, roost
    EVs: 252 hp 252 def

Crawdaunt (named Eugene)
    Ability: adaptability
    Item: focus sash
    IVs:31/31/x/x/31/31
    Moves: dragon dance, crabhammer, Aqua jet, knock off
    EVs: 252 atk 252 speed
    I can re nickname them if you want.

StormGamer25

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Actually, I think I can put hi jump kick on torch ic instead of low kick. You don't have to breed me low kick on the torchic. If you already started breeding for it, sorry, continue.

Years
  • Actually, I think I can put hi jump kick on torch ic instead of low kick. You don't have to breed me low kick on the torchic. If you already started breeding for it, sorry, continue.
    No I havent started yet. I replied when I got home from work and was just checking some stuff. I was going to start breeding tonight so its no big deal. Just so you know HJK isnt an egg move for the torchic line. In order to get HJK you will need to evolve your torchic into blaziken and then use a heart scale at the move relearner. I have no problem making the blaziken battle ready for you with HJK plus other battle moves and EV trained but in order to do that for you i'd be looking at doing a 3 for 2 trade (3 of your for 2 of mine). Let me know if you me to make the torchic battle ready or if you just the 2 pokes lvl 1.

StormGamer25

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    No I havent started yet. I replied when I got home from work and was just checking some stuff. I was going to start breeding tonight so its no big deal. Just so you know HJK isnt an egg move for the torchic line. In order to get HJK you will need to evolve your torchic into blaziken and then use a heart scale at the move relearner. I have no problem making the blaziken battle ready for you with HJK plus other battle moves and EV trained but in order to do that for you i'd be looking at doing a 3 for 2 trade (3 of your for 2 of mine). Let me know if you me to make the torchic battle ready or if you just the 2 pokes lvl 1.

Ill just take the level 1 pokes. I like EV training. Thanks

Years
  • Ill just take the level 1 pokes. I like EV training. Thanks
    Okay cool. I let you know when they are ready to go. Hopefully they will be ready to go tomorrow night. Just wondering what time zone your in? And what your FC and IGN are. Feel free to pm me this info if you dont want to post it here

StormGamer25

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Hi Mac! I've been really anxious for a competitive slowpoke, so I was hoping I could get the one in your "perfect" pokemon section. You can have the crawdaunt you were interested in. I can trade tomorrow from maybe 1:00pm or 2:00pm to 7:00pm. Thanks.

Years
  • Hi Mac! I've been really anxious for a competitive slowpoke, so I was hoping I could get the one in your "perfect" pokemon section. You can have the crawdaunt you were interested in. I can trade tomorrow from maybe 1:00pm or 2:00pm to 7:00pm. Thanks.
    Okay sounds good to me. Something like the same timeish tonight?

StormGamer25

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Pleasure doin business with ya..... Again. Also, thank you so much for the torchic. I trained it and stuff. 4-0 on doubles battle spot! Heck ya!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2015
    Hello :) I am interested in your volt absorb parchirisu with the eggmove follow me. I have a hidden ability aron and squirtle if your interested in any :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2015
    Hello I'm interested in the dratini adamant, marvel scale, dragon dance, extreme speed and 31/31/31/**/31/31. Would aprreciate if you could name it Barney. I could offer a mareep with a couple perfect IVs.

Years
  • Hello I'm interested in the dratini adamant, marvel scale, dragon dance, extreme speed and 31/31/31/**/31/31. Would aprreciate if you could name it Barney. I could offer a mareep with a couple perfect IVs.
    Sorry again I missed your post. Like I said I will have it good to go tomorrow night

StormGamer25

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Hi Mac! It's me again. I'd like your help on my electric mono-type team.

Dedenne
    Cheek Pouch
    Timid
    31/xx/31/31/31/31
    EMs- Eerie impulse

Shinx
    Guts
    Adamant
    31/31/31/xx/31/31
    EMs- quick attack, ice fang, fire fang

Thanks! Be sure to pick anything from my new shop in return.

Years
  • Hi Mac! It's me again. I'd like your help on my electric mono-type team.

Dedenne
    Cheek Pouch
    Timid
    31/xx/31/31/31/31
    EMs- Eerie impulse

Shinx
    Guts
    Adamant
    31/31/31/xx/31/31
    EMs- quick attack, ice fang, fire fang

Thanks! Be sure to pick anything from my new shop in return.

I can do that, but it'll take some time cuz i have to chain breed for 1 and the other will take multiple fathers for egg moves. I'll take a look later at your shop and let you know.

StormGamer25

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    I can do that, but it'll take some time cuz i have to chain breed for 1 and the other will take multiple fathers for egg moves. I'll take a look later at your shop and let you know.
    K, great thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back