• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race - v11.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ya tbh Pazuzu doesn't exactly scream 'fear me'. It's more like, 'I'll take my coffee light and sweet, thx.'

Years

yeah it's that "zuzu" part that really cutifies it lmao. imagine if those are the only two names you hear out of the movie and you decide to give it a watch.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I managed to not get any sleep and oversleep at the same time!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    It's what you call "calm before the storm". What'll happen is going to blow you away. It's gonna blow your mind. You'll just be "man, this blows!"

Last edited:

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • Gender Race - v11.1

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    So far, yeah it's alright! Had kind of a meh night but rn I'm vibin' :) what about you?

Years

Had no sleep as usual, but I was meant to be going to the docs so I had little choice... I mean, I could of spent less time on here last night I suppose but... 😅

Other than being tired, I'm actually having a really good day ty!😊

I have been feeding the birdies in the garden, listening to awesome music, dancing (badly) around the kitchen, and just generally being happy to be alive😊

Sorry for the essay... yeah, I'm that person!

I hope you have a better night tonight Fairy 😊

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back