• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender race v12: a new beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 18, 2024

Picking girls again because apparently I haven't learned the lesson :femme: and now... send help pls :)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Mine just playes the first couple notes and then forgets the rest and transitions into this awkward humming noise before it gives up and retries from the beginning.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Hi Ash! <(^o^)>

And yeah, preferably by someone who knows their stuff about music. xD

Years

It's a lovely sunny day here for once actually ReKoil!!!

It was freezing last night, so we had the heaters on... now the house is like an oven! The joys of not having a central heating system 😅

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    It was freezing last night, so we had the heaters on... now the house is like an oven! The joys of not having a central heating system 😅
    You're living in your own house? As in: actual house?

Years

We live in an old farm that's considered cultural heritage or something like that. Can't make adjustments as you please. if you ever decide to knock it down, you have to rebuild it in the same shape as a house. Compared to modern properly insulated houses, its always several degress colder here 😅
    Which is lovely in the hot summer, but like, gotta crank up the heat in the winter =p

Years

Yeah. Our house only has these ancient storage heaters that only work at night.

We have to try and guess the setting in advance every day :(

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 18, 2024

all i really know is the usual don't lose your wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Years

I wish I could clone myself to play this game like crazy! Poor us girls tbh D8

Anyways hi all, we just had gnocchi with marinated chicken for dinner. Bit of an interesting combo but was gooddd.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back