• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender race v12: a new beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

My feet are sore from today and it's only the start of the workweek for me >.>
    Tired hugs:

I grew them back so I could hug you :woop:

528!

Care to share how? My mom could use some new arms =3

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024

Aw, hugs for you <3 <3 <3 As for my arms, turns out I'm a starfish mutant ;)

(Jokes aside... I've just been helping with painting walls and while it's not been that bad, now some of my muscles are still sore and all... the usual, ofc)

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years

Yes like 3 weeks ago, however now that I have returned it seems I have to do almost everything here for some reason.

Can't just quit either without a backup plan, and finding another job is a pain in the arse in these times.

Years

I feel completely emtpy after some stressful work weeks.

Yes like 3 weeks ago, however now that I have returned it seems I have to do almost everything here for some reason.

It sounds like they're piling it on you because you're the most capable and/or most willing. It shouldn't be like that, but that's always how it seems to end up and it sucks.

*big hugs*

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024

That is relatable, actually it feels like it's the normality for a lot of places... but there's always that balance between wanting justice and getting stuff done :sadwick:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Can't just quit either without a backup plan, and finding another job is a pain in the arse in these times.
    Didn't they hire someone? I remember something like that?

But yeah, it seems the only ones who gained something during the pandemic where those who already had more than enough. Hope you'll get the chance for something better, someday!

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years

Didn't they hire someone? I remember something like that?

But yeah, it seems the only ones who gained something during the pandemic where those who already had more than enough. Hope you'll get the chance for something better, someday!

Yeah but he only starts in September so untill then its still the same mess as usual.

vacation period never is a fun period anyways

Years

I feel completely emtpy after some stressful work weeks.

Yeah but he only starts in September so untill then its still the same mess as usual.

vacation period never is a fun period anyways

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back