• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generic titel on beeing new goes here I guess?

Hello everyone!
My name is Leif, feel free to use it. If you like HumanDarkrai, Human or HumanD more, be my guest and call me that way.

I'm 21 y/o from germany and currently looking for a job aswell as around the forum.
Most of the time I'll probably just going to lurk into threads without really contributing anything to them, but introduction threads are my thing (lel).
So yeah, been a Pokémon fan since I was a child and I still have my 34 plushies on a shelf, that I whorship on a, atleast, weekly basis (still haven't gotten a Darkrai though :< ).
The reason why I signed up here was to ask a person who made an awesome hack if he/she needed any help for translating stuff into german if needed, sooo since I'm here and love the english language I want to offer help with translating games into other languages (actually just german... meh).
Stuff like inside jokes are kinda hard to translate though~ but hey, theres always a way around it, so yeah, if you want your game translated into german please feel free to contact me on that matter, I'd be happy to help you out ^.^ (if translating hacks into other languages is a thing, that is).

Well yeah, that's about it. If you wanna know more feel free to ask.

Greetings from germany,
Leif aka. HumanDarkrai

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Leif! I've actually taken German classes for a couple of years. I still don't know pretty much anything so if you spout out anything in German don't expect me to understand, let alone actually respond. I don't really do hacks myself but go check out all the stuff in ROM Hacking, there are some amazing things in there and maybe you can do a couple translations for some people. Anyway, being a lurker is no fun so do speak up sometimes, we wouldn't mind at all.

Hope you have a good time!

Years
  • Awesome to meet you as well, Leif!

Strider has already covered the ROM Hacking section for you, but there's more to PC than just hacking so don't just explore the hacking department, but the entire community and see just how different everyone here is. I'm not good at hacking yet I do love Pokemon discussions more, and just sharing what I love and whatnot.

I hope you have a nice day and I'll be sure to see you again very soon.

Years
  • Hellooo there, fellow German!

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll have some fun on here :>

Translation is indeed lots of fun! I'm a bit of a language nerd myself, currently studying them at university. So I hope you'll find some good hacks to translate hehe

Is there any other side of the fandom you're into? Battling, trading, etc.?

If you ever need any help or just feel like having a chat, feel free to hit me up :>

Back