• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Genome (T) (IC)

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    SOLOMON

Though he would have waddled to the food by himself, Nicholas wasn't unwelcome to his acquaintance picking up his food for him. Nicholas' kept his back hunched over when sitting, mainly because of changes in his back and spine, but moreover, Nicholas felt very, very safe in this position. Though he didn't calculate any birds or frogs or bigger pokemon at the time, Nicholas' instincts were beginning to cue in. It felt more natural for him to stay in one position, hunched up and vigilant over himself. He felt quite nice, as if nothing in the world could hurt him, and that though he might be little, he was safe.

Nicholas watched Solomon stand up, and hobble about clumsily to grab his friend's food. Though it would have been amusing to any onlooker seeing a big, tubby half-human wobbling about with a dogbowl in it's paws, it terrified Nicholas. Solomon looked big and tall, and to Nicholas, it looked as if any second he could whomp him to shreds. Nicholas' fear was a bit like that of a toddler seeing being terrified by an amusement park mascot. Nicholas cringed slightly as he saw the big brute wobble toward him, and though his intimidation wasn't all that overbearing, Nicholas still felt strangely uncomfortable.

Nicholas nodded gently after the food was set out in front of him, his lips too big to speak, slightly nervous from Solomon's girth, and slightly endeared by Solomon's compassion. He took out his hands, but after realizing that his hands were gone (his arms were also starting to melt) gingerly stuck his face into the bowl, trying to suck the food down his gullet. The texture annoyed Nicholas, his teeth were gone, and his only option was to gulp the food as if it were a big, salty, soy sauce smoothie. As would anyone that would have been put in his circumstance, Nicholas did feel rather embarrassed eating out of a bowl like a dog. Though his shame was reflexive; he didn't feel as if he was displeasing Solomon, but rather himself.

It was too late to nip this shame at the bud, by the time he had finished his food. He began to feel a sort of cosmic loneliness in his gut. An indifferent scowl came on his face as he looked towards Solomon. Before his mind could be tormented and encoiled further by his melancholy thoughts, he caught glimpse of the toy-corner.

At the far left of the escapade of dolls and playthings stood a small, rubbery little figurine. It was about 2 inches tall, thickly built, and extremely minimalistic: it only had a head, body and limbs; no face, no fine detail at all. Nicholas kept his glare on this little doll, completely inattentive to any other of the more interesting gizmos. It was reverse psychology on Nicholas' part: while he should have been more stimulated and interested by the bigger, brighter toys, he felt an odd empathy course through his veins when he looked at that doll. Nicholas felt the same emptiness he felt in that doll, and he wanted to have it. It seemed friendless, he seemed friendless, and maybe the doll needed a little bit of love. Looking at Solomon with gloomy eyes, Nicholas lifted his arm in the toy's direction, gesturing for Solomon to go and grab the little doll for him, in spite of himself (he was 14, a bit old for playing with toys).

Having fulfilled his task, Solomon felt relieved. He was briefly overcome by a sense of accomplishment and genuine hospitality. He sort of felt like a young child who'd made its parents laugh, or a dog who'd pleased its owner. It was a very simpleminded emotional reaction, considering all he'd done was push a bowl across the floor, but he was content nonetheless. However, Nicholas' silence brought up a troubling concern. Was he just upset again, or... was he already losing the ability to speak? Pokemon couldn't talk, after all - this was a problem Solomon hadn't initially thought of when he realized what was happening to them. He'd noticed his own voice getting a bit higher in pitch, but so far he could still form words and sentences. Now he was wondering how much longer that would last. "Ummm," he said aloud, absentmindedly. If he felt around with his tongue, he could tell that his mouth felt a bit... softer? His teeth seemed a little less prominent as well. Did Goodras have teeth? Hell if he knew. It was a dragon (which was kind of cool, he guessed), but then again, it was also a snail.

... Speaking of snails, Solomon's thoughts were cut short by Nicholas' stumpy-armed gesture. He glanced over at the doll, not sure what to make of it. In all honesty, he'd forgotten the pile of toys was there. "Do... do you want me to get that for you, too?" He hesitated, before looking down at his hands again. This wouldn't be as simple as nudging a bowl over. He was at a dilemma - he very much wanted to help Nicholas out and accommodate for him, and didn't want to let him down. But, at the same time, he knew that if he got any slime on the toy it'd become significantly less desirable. "I mean, uh, I don't mind, but... I'd definitely end up getting my slime all over it. Are you sure you want me to?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2014
    Having fulfilled his task, Solomon felt relieved. He was briefly overcome by a sense of accomplishment and genuine hospitality. He sort of felt like a young child who'd made its parents laugh, or a dog who'd pleased its owner. It was a very simpleminded emotional reaction, considering all he'd done was push a bowl across the floor, but he was content nonetheless. However, Nicholas' silence brought up a troubling concern. Was he just upset again, or... was he already losing the ability to speak? Pokemon couldn't talk, after all - this was a problem Solomon hadn't initially thought of when he realized what was happening to them. He'd noticed his own voice getting a bit higher in pitch, but so far he could still form words and sentences. Now he was wondering how much longer that would last. "Ummm," he said aloud, absentmindedly. If he felt around with his tongue, he could tell that his mouth felt a bit... softer? His teeth seemed a little less prominent as well. Did Goodras have teeth? Hell if he knew. It was a dragon (which was kind of cool, he guessed), but then again, it was also a snail.

... Speaking of snails, Solomon's thoughts were cut short by Nicholas' stumpy-armed gesture. He glanced over at the doll, not sure what to make of it. In all honesty, he'd forgotten the pile of toys was there. "Do... do you want me to get that for you, too?" He hesitated, before looking down at his hands again. This wouldn't be as simple as nudging a bowl over. He was at a dilemma - he very much wanted to help Nicholas out and accommodate for him, and didn't want to let him down. But, at the same time, he knew that if he got any slime on the toy it'd become significantly less desirable. "I mean, uh, I don't mind, but... I'd definitely end up getting my slime all over it. Are you sure you want me to?"

SOLOMON
    Though initially very nervous and embarrased that Solomon would be dissapointed and/or disapproving of Nicholas' desire for the toy, Solomon's earnest tone dissolved Nicholas' fear. At the mention of slime, though, Nicholas shuddered a bit. Nicholas had bad memories for the couple's...first encounter, though at this point, Nicholas would have enjoyed a bit of extra moisture. He felt really, really dehydrated in retrospect, and at the moment, he felt like he could shrivel up in a few hours. He wanted a nice bath...maybe in mud.

...Nevermind, though, Solomon tried very hard last time to get as little slime as possible on Nicholas' meal, and Nicholas trusted that he would do it a second time. Besides, it was a rubber toy, the slime would probably wash off. If it was all fuzzy-furry, then the slime would stick to it, and make it smell weird. Nicholas nodded a second time, though less sheepishly, hoping that Solomon would waddle over to the end of the room and bring the doll back. That doll needed a bit of love, and so did Nicholas.
    (sorry that it was a bit short. I'll compensate on the next post, I plan on making it muuuuch longer.)

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    (Nah, it's fine. Or at least I think so. To be honest, I'm really not one to give writing advice.)
    JASMINE
    The man returned to consciousness after you'd already fallen soundly asleep. He lifted a hand to his head and muttered a few expletives. That was gonna leave him with a nasty headache for the rest of the day, and he was not happy about it. He grumbled irritably and glared across the room at you, thinking to himself about how much he'd love to punish you in return... but, of course, he couldn't. That would cost him his job - a scary thought, considering what his superiors would probably do to him if he got himself fired. They wouldn't be keen on the idea of letting a former employee just walk out with knowledge of these experiments. He'd likely become a test subject himself, or worse... He shuddered at the thought.

It was then that he noticed the clipboard. The message you left for him was met with a mistrusting sneer, but he did very much appreciate the blood sample. Despite the delay, he'd gotten everything he came for, and quickly took his leave. He would not be there to greet you when you woke up.

Jasmine, 3 hours and 10 minutes in.

Jasmine woke up being very much alone. Her hands were becoming more pointed, and having fewer fingers. Seeing as there was nothing else to do, she went to dig in the sandbox some more. As she dug, she found out that the box was filled with various rocks and bones. She also found a fossil that she had only ever seen one of, an old amber. Thinking for a bit, she remembered it could be revived into an aerodactyl. However, this one seemed smaller than normal. Perhaps a baby? She took her other treasures and set them aside, and sat down with her amber. As she drifted off to sleep, she wished that the aerodactyl would be revivied, but knew it probably could never be. As she closed her eyes, she decided his name would be Rocket if it was ever revived.

~ 3 hours and 45 minutes in.​

(I added this in because i was told someone would be added to my area, but they never would. An aerodactyl would be imune to all ground type attacks, and if it is a baby, it will give me something to do. Hope you don't mind. )

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    SOLOMON
    Though initially very nervous and embarrased that Solomon would be dissapointed and/or disapproving of Nicholas' desire for the toy, Solomon's earnest tone dissolved Nicholas' fear. At the mention of slime, though, Nicholas shuddered a bit. Nicholas had bad memories for the couple's...first encounter, though at this point, Nicholas would have enjoyed a bit of extra moisture. He felt really, really dehydrated in retrospect, and at the moment, he felt like he could shrivel up in a few hours. He wanted a nice bath...maybe in mud.

...Nevermind, though, Solomon tried very hard last time to get as little slime as possible on Nicholas' meal, and Nicholas trusted that he would do it a second time. Besides, it was a rubber toy, the slime would probably wash off. If it was all fuzzy-furry, then the slime would stick to it, and make it smell weird. Nicholas nodded a second time, though less sheepishly, hoping that Solomon would waddle over to the end of the room and bring the doll back. That doll needed a bit of love, and so did Nicholas.
    (sorry that it was a bit short. I'll compensate on the next post, I plan on making it muuuuch longer.)

"Alright, then," Solomon replied, his voice soft. This time he managed to make it across the room more quickly. He was, however, beginning to feel embarrassed about his oafish gait and preposterous size. He'd been about 5'10", decently tall but not remarkably so. Now, though, he'd easily broken six feet. And he was still growing. Though... most of that height was in his neck, which was bizarre to say the least. His body had become stretched and compressed in all sorts of ways, and the more he thought about it the more uncomfortable it made him. So, instead, he decided to focus on Nicholas.

With the utmost care, he gingerly lifted the doll away from the pile, wedging one of its arms between his fingers. It didn't seem to slip out, thankfully. He held his arm at a distance, so as to keep the doll from brushing against his body, and proceeded to clumsily make his way back to his friend. "Here," he said as he arrived, presenting the toy to Nicholas. It had a smudge of slime across its left arm, but other than that it was untainted. "I hope it's okay," he added. Truth be told, Solomon never even thought to judge Nicholas for wanting the doll. Between all of his sympathy for the boy and confusion over the situation they were stuck in, he couldn't really care less if his cellmate liked playing with toys. He just wanted to help in any way he could.

Jasmine, 3 hours and 10 minutes in.

Jasmine woke up being very much alone. Her hands were becoming more pointed, and having fewer fingers. Seeing as there was nothing else to do, she went to dig in the sandbox some more. As she dug, she found out that the box was filled with various rocks and bones. She also found a fossil that she had only ever seen one of, an old amber. Thinking for a bit, she remembered it could be revived into an aerodactyl. However, this one seemed smaller than normal. Perhaps a baby? She took her other treasures and set them aside, and sat down with her amber. As she drifted off to sleep, she wished that the aerodactyl would be revivied, but knew it probably could never be. As she closed her eyes, she decided his name would be Rocket if it was ever revived.

~ 3 hours and 45 minutes in.​

(I added this in because i was told someone would be added to my area, but they never would. An aerodactyl would be imune to all ground type attacks, and if it is a baby, it will give me something to do. Hope you don't mind. )

(Sounds good to me. I did kinda consider adding someone myself, but I don't think I'm up for RPing two characters - plus your character's tester - at once. If you do decide you still want a cellmate, I'd be cool with Zeus Juice or someone else adding one in, and I'd GM for the both of you. Just a thought! But otherwise this is fine too.

Also, Zeus - lemme know if there's anything I should keep in mind about RPing the tester. I'm just gonna go with it, but if I'm doing something wrong feel free to tell me and I can fix it.)

JASMINE
    When you woke up again, not much had changed in the room. The amber was still in your arms. There were no scientists here to bother you. You yawned. You weren't sure how much time had passed. However, your transformation had made some solid progress. For one, your body had become even smaller. And you were definitely growing a tail. At the moment, though, you either didn't notice or didn't care. There was something else that was much more immediately concerning: you could hear voices. They were faint, and they seemed to be coming from outside of the room, but they were definitely there.

"Is she awake?" Your ears perked up. They were talking about you.

"I think so, ma'am. But, uh, do you want me to go in with you? I already told you what she did to me. This one's dangerous, I'm tellin' you!" That had to be the man from earlier. Despite the apology you'd left for him, his tone didn't sound friendly. You impulsively reached for your bone shovel.

"Nonsense," came the other voice. "You probably just startled her. I'll be fine. Why don't you go take a break or something?"

"If you say so..."

There was a moment of silence, followed by the sound of the metal door in the wall sliding open. Instinctive fear crept up in the pit of your stomach, and you took hold of your shovel. But, upon consideration... the person who entered didn't seem all that frightening. It was a woman. She was rather petite, probably middle aged, and wore glasses. While her lab coat was a bit intimidating, her facial features seemed soft. Friendly, even. Still, you weren't fully sure about whether or not you could trust her.

She greeted you with a gentle voice. "Hello there," she said, keeping her distance rather than approaching you right away. "They told me your name was Jasmine. Is that right?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    (Sounds good to me. I did kinda consider adding someone myself, but I don't think I'm up for RPing two characters - plus your character's tester - at once. If you do decide you still want a cellmate, I'd be cool with Zeus Juice or someone else adding one in, and I'd GM for the both of you. Just a thought! But otherwise this is fine too.

Also, Zeus - lemme know if there's anything I should keep in mind about RPing the tester. I'm just gonna go with it, but if I'm doing something wrong feel free to tell me and I can fix it.)

JASMINE
    When you woke up again, not much had changed in the room. The amber was still in your arms. There were no scientists here to bother you. You yawned. You weren't sure how much time had passed. However, your transformation had made some solid progress. For one, your body had become even smaller. And you were definitely growing a tail. At the moment, though, you either didn't notice or didn't care. There was something else that was much more immediately concerning: you could hear voices. They were faint, and they seemed to be coming from outside of the room, but they were definitely there.

"Is she awake?" Your ears perked up. They were talking about you.

"I think so, ma'am. But, uh, do you want me to go in with you? I already told you what she did to me. This one's dangerous, I'm tellin' you!" That had to be the man from earlier. Despite the apology you'd left for him, his tone didn't sound friendly. You impulsively reached for your bone shovel.

"Nonsense," came the other voice. "You probably just startled her. I'll be fine. Why don't you go take a break or something?"

"If you say so..."

There was a moment of silence, followed by the sound of the metal door in the wall sliding open. Instinctive fear crept up in the pit of your stomach, and you took hold of your shovel. But, upon consideration... the person who entered didn't seem all that frightening. It was a woman. She was rather petite, probably middle aged, and wore glasses. While her lab coat was a bit intimidating, her facial features seemed soft. Friendly, even. Still, you weren't fully sure about whether or not you could trust her.

She greeted you with a gentle voice. "Hello there," she said, keeping her distance rather than approaching you right away. "They told me your name was Jasmine. Is that right?"

Jasmine, 4 hours and 5 minutes in.

Upon waking up and seeing the smaller person, and registering that she was not a threat, Jasmine visible relaxed. She felt something pushing against the wall behind her. Feeling her new tail, she thought about how much she looked like a kangaskan. Or, a baby one at least. As she thought about this, lost in thought, she shed a single tear at the thought of her lost friend. He had been lost in her area of the forest, crying. Jasmine had approached him slowly, and pet him. He had turned and hugged her, crying on her worn old clothes that she had found. She had sat down with him, fending off wild pokemon such as spearows with a club-like stick. When his mother had found them, she did not seem pleased. Until she saw that her baby did not want to let go of her, and saw a fainted spearow against a tree. She took them both home with her. Jasmine learned how to speak with pokemon, and learned that her friend's name was Casey. They almost never left each other's side. On the one day they were separated, with Jasmine deep in the forest collecting berries for lunch, every single kangaskan was captured and never seen again. As she rushed back out at the sound of her cries, she saw Casey being carried off. Jasmine was then left alone until officer Jenny had found her.

Looking at the woman again, and hearing her question she nodded. She realized this person looked a little like Jenny, and is what made her have a flash back. Holding up the amber, she looks at her, hoping she would know what she wanted.

~ 4 hours and 7 minutes in.​

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2014
    "Alright, then," Solomon replied, his voice soft. This time he managed to make it across the room more quickly. He was, however, beginning to feel embarrassed about his oafish gait and preposterous size. He'd been about 5'10", decently tall but not remarkably so. Now, though, he'd easily broken six feet. And he was still growing. Though... most of that height was in his neck, which was bizarre to say the least. His body had become stretched and compressed in all sorts of ways, and the more he thought about it the more uncomfortable it made him. So, instead, he decided to focus on Nicholas.

With the utmost care, he gingerly lifted the doll away from the pile, wedging one of its arms between his fingers. It didn't seem to slip out, thankfully. He held his arm at a distance, so as to keep the doll from brushing against his body, and proceeded to clumsily make his way back to his friend. "Here," he said as he arrived, presenting the toy to Nicholas. It had a smudge of slime across its left arm, but other than that it was untainted. "I hope it's okay," he added. Truth be told, Solomon never even thought to judge Nicholas for wanting the doll. Between all of his sympathy for the boy and confusion over the situation they were stuck in, he couldn't really care less if his cellmate liked playing with toys. He just wanted to help in any way he could.

(I might consider Throwing muhself into Eevee's rp, provided that she would concur with me playing her little aerodactyl [ I'm talking to you, eevee ]. Also, I don't have any complaints with how you GM, in my opinion it's quite nice. Though, if I were you, I wouldn't powerplay so much, you seem to be filling in for many of Eevee's roles. If Eevee doesn't have a problem with this, though, do whatever you like. Just be considerate.)

The second that Solomon consented to grab Nicholas' doll up, Nicholas felt a great wave of relief flow over him. It meant for Nicholas that Solomon didn't care that Nicholas wanted to play with a little doll, even if he was overage. It meant for Nicholas that Solomon cared for him, and though Solomon had demonstrated that he wanted to be a friend of Nicholas from the very start, only now did Nicholas feel truly endeared by Solomon's kindness. The little doll made Nicholas smile...and it because Solomon volunteered to help him get the doll, Nicholas smiled just a little bit wider.

Nicholas avidly watched Solomon as he pranced along the room and picked up his doll. Though it was much akin to Solomon's first errand in which he ran to retrieve Nicholas' food bowl, Nicholas didn't feel as scared. The initial shock factor of a big, gooey slugman prancing about clumsily was gone. Solomon, more akin to his physique, was also much less wobbly and clumsy now, and that mitigated the uncanny valley of the situation a good deal. Nicholas was able to take a good look at what had happened to his friend. Nicholas had took note of the antennae, the tail, the long neck, and most of all the big wobbly belly that Solomon had grown. How Solomon's boxers fit evaded Nicholas. He wasn't as spooked by these changes anymore, Nicholas had lazily and blissfully capitulated to the fact that they were gonna keep on changing until they were pokemon. Hell, Nicholas enjoyed seeing Solomon and himself changed: it kept him on his toes.

If he still had any, that is. His toes were following the same fate as his hands were, as of now, becoming less tangible and detailed. At this point the nail was gone, among other things. His arms were stubbier now, and at this point his wrists were gone, and his arms stood at the long and proud length of about 2 feet. Nicholas' torso had shrunk considerably as well, as were his legs (his head still retained it's general size, though) and Nicholas himself had shrunk about a foot's height. Nicholas' skeleton was changing, as well, the bone losing its strength and density, becoming more limber and squishy, a soft cartilage. It would be gone soon, mollusks didn't have bones, they had a shell, and Nicholas' shell was much larger now. The spine that Nicholas was developing was actually his shell, and it had widened quite a bit. The top of this shell, where the visor was developing, was growing out further and curling, and developing into a strange, nautilus formation. The visor was also growing, and at this point it was about 2 inches long and and inch in width. At the bottom of the shell, the spine was also growing outward , growing out underneath his crotch.

As for the head, Nicholas was, put bluntly, bald. Most of the hair he had on his head had shriveled into his body. His eyes had changed, and they looked at this point like oversized, black polka dots. Much of his brow's depth was gone, and his nose and ears were becoming much smaller and simpler. Nicholas' lips, however, were becoming longer, and they were beginning to push out into what would be a proboscis. Nicholas' skin was now undeniably green, a sort of olivine color, though near his face and muzzle, a more red, cherry colored deviation of skin color had its hold. Nicholas didn't notice though, because right about now, his toy had arrived.

It was plopped out right in front of him. Nicholas looked up to Solomon and nodded at his comment about how he had gotten slime on his dolly, though in affirmation. Had he proper lips, he would saw that it was ok. He didn't care if there was a bit of slime on the arm of his doll. More importantly, he had it. Nicholas looked with a quiet excitement at the doll, and as he reached out to grab it and caress it...He had no hands.

Oh right...

He looked at the doll again, with a mix of worry and a bit of anxiety, now curious as what to do. He certainly couldn't stand around like an idiot and do nothing with the doll, but with a lack of hands, what could he do. He sat down and looked at the doll, thinking about what he could do... after all it was a rather bland and simple little thing, no attributes...but that meant that it could be anything as well. Nicholas could give the doll attributes, not with a pencil or with anything physical, but with his mind. Nicholas could make believe.

Alrighty...but what could the doll be? There were so many choices to pick from, and Nicholas seemed a bit overwhelmed by all of them. Nicholas curled up in a little ball and focused hard on the doll, ignoring Solomon, ignoring the room, ignoring everything. Nicholas wanted to see what the doll could become, and so he did. Off the top of his head, the doll was...

A prince. A big, intimidating prince clad in the grey metal of war, with an enormous spear to be carried by his hands only. Proudly, this prince would charge into battle, with all of his realm's greatest comrades to serve his father, the king. Nothing could stop the prince and his crew, they lived to die, and yet death evaded them because of the prince's unending strength and intuition. As of now he might be in a battle. The tides may have been turned against the prince's faction, many of his men might have been slaughtered to an evil, barbaric tribe. The prince would not be turned down, though! No, no; the legacy of his great land, where people walked streets of marble and had only the finest culture and song and crop would not be put down by such ingrate, mongoloid heretics to the land, no, idea that the prince's people lived for! Tears of passion cascaded down his romanesque helmet as he sprinted into battle with the massive armor and spear he carried. Leaping into the valley, he prodded his spear through the chests of 2 men, and then viciously revolved it, taking down another 10. The petty blows of rude copper swords could not pierce the brandished, war tested armor he bore, and all those who opposed him were crushed. Horde after horde came to the prince and the men that remained of his platoon, but his presence inspired his allies and demoralized the enemy. 200...400...1000 men were slain, without one warrior on the prince's side taking any casualty. Only one remained...the barbarian king who had threatened his land's pristine condition. The prince stood with his iron boot on the brute's chest, a look of death on his face. The coward begged for the prince's mercy, but the prince had made up his mind. He took his spear and thrust it into his enemy's neck, and the standard at the top of the spear flagged in the wind. It was a day of victory for the prince...

To the outside viewer, though, Nicholas was just staring with the stupidest, most aloof expression at the little doll.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    (I might consider Throwing muhself into Eevee's rp, provided that she would concur with me playing her little aerodactyl [ I'm talking to you, eevee ]. Also, I don't have any complaints with how you GM, in my opinion it's quite nice. Though, if I were you, I wouldn't powerplay so much, you seem to be filling in for many of Eevee's roles. If Eevee doesn't have a problem with this, though, do whatever you like. Just be considerate.)

(just saying, since my aerodactyl would be a baby, i don't think there would be much for you to do. It would just be something for Jasmine to take care of. Also, my gm is doing a great job IMHO. They let me bend things just enongh, and still keep a storyline going. :) )

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Jasmine, 4 hours and 5 minutes in.

Upon waking up and seeing the smaller person, and registering that she was not a threat, Jasmine visible relaxed. She felt something pushing against the wall behind her. Feeling her new tail, she thought about how much she looked like a kangaskan. Or, a baby one at least. As she thought about this, lost in thought, she shed a single tear at the thought of her lost friend. He had been lost in her area of the forest, crying. Jasmine had approached him slowly, and pet him. He had turned and hugged her, crying on her worn old clothes that she had found. She had sat down with him, fending off wild pokemon such as spearows with a club-like stick. When his mother had found them, she did not seem pleased. Until she saw that her baby did not want to let go of her, and saw a fainted spearow against a tree. She took them both home with her. Jasmine learned how to speak with pokemon, and learned that her friend's name was Casey. They almost never left each other's side. On the one day they were separated, with Jasmine deep in the forest collecting berries for lunch, every single kangaskan was captured and never seen again. As she rushed back out at the sound of her cries, she saw Casey being carried off. Jasmine was then left alone until officer Jenny had found her.

Looking at the woman again, and hearing her question she nodded. She realized this person looked a little like Jenny, and is what made her have a flash back. Holding up the amber, she looks at her, hoping she would know what she wanted.

~ 4 hours and 7 minutes in.​

JASMINE
    "I should introduce myself," the woman went on. She was completely unaware of the flashback you were experiencing, and spoke over it, not realizing you were lost in your memories at the moment. "My name is Dr. Graham. I'm going to be checking up on you every now and then. Sorry about my assistant, earlier. He can be a bit rough sometimes..."

But then, she noticed your sad expression and trailed off. You held up the amber. For a second, she wasn't sure what you meant by the gesture. It took her a moment to recognize what the amber was, and what could be done with it. She recalled, there was in fact a machine for reviving fossils at the far end of the lab building. You were in luck.

"Are you lonely? I could take that fossil and revive it, if you'd like." She was a bit slow to the punch, but at least she understood your intention. Dr. Graham silently pondered the matter. Mostly, she genuinely wanted to give you some company. But, on top of that, it would be beneficial for research to record a subject's interactions with a Pokemon - or, well, a born Pokemon. She hoped the latter point would be enough to convince the higher-ups to let her go through with the idea.

The second that Solomon consented to grab Nicholas' doll up, Nicholas felt a great wave of relief flow over him. It meant for Nicholas that Solomon didn't care that Nicholas wanted to play with a little doll, even if he was overage. It meant for Nicholas that Solomon cared for him, and though Solomon had demonstrated that he wanted to be a friend of Nicholas from the very start, only now did Nicholas feel truly endeared by Solomon's kindness. The little doll made Nicholas smile...and it because Solomon volunteered to help him get the doll, Nicholas smiled just a little bit wider.

Nicholas avidly watched Solomon as he pranced along the room and picked up his doll. Though it was much akin to Solomon's first errand in which he ran to retrieve Nicholas' food bowl, Nicholas didn't feel as scared. The initial shock factor of a big, gooey slugman prancing about clumsily was gone. Solomon, more akin to his physique, was also much less wobbly and clumsy now, and that mitigated the uncanny valley of the situation a good deal. Nicholas was able to take a good look at what had happened to his friend. Nicholas had took note of the antennae, the tail, the long neck, and most of all the big wobbly belly that Solomon had grown. How Solomon's boxers fit evaded Nicholas. He wasn't as spooked by these changes anymore, Nicholas had lazily and blissfully capitulated to the fact that they were gonna keep on changing until they were pokemon. Hell, Nicholas enjoyed seeing Solomon and himself changed: it kept him on his toes.

If he still had any, that is. His toes were following the same fate as his hands were, as of now, becoming less tangible and detailed. At this point the nail was gone, among other things. His arms were stubbier now, and at this point his wrists were gone, and his arms stood at the long and proud length of about 2 feet. Nicholas' torso had shrunk considerably as well, as were his legs (his head still retained it's general size, though) and Nicholas himself had shrunk about a foot's height. Nicholas' skeleton was changing, as well, the bone losing its strength and density, becoming more limber and squishy, a soft cartilage. It would be gone soon, mollusks didn't have bones, they had a shell, and Nicholas' shell was much larger now. The spine that Nicholas was developing was actually his shell, and it had widened quite a bit. The top of this shell, where the visor was developing, was growing out further and curling, and developing into a strange, nautilus formation. The visor was also growing, and at this point it was about 2 inches long and and inch in width. At the bottom of the shell, the spine was also growing outward , growing out underneath his crotch.

As for the head, Nicholas was, put bluntly, bald. Most of the hair he had on his head had shriveled into his body. His eyes had changed, and they looked at this point like oversized, black polka dots. Much of his brow's depth was gone, and his nose and ears were becoming much smaller and simpler. Nicholas' lips, however, were becoming longer, and they were beginning to push out into what would be a proboscis. Nicholas' skin was now undeniably green, a sort of olivine color, though near his face and muzzle, a more red, cherry colored deviation of skin color had its hold. Nicholas didn't notice though, because right about now, his toy had arrived.

It was plopped out right in front of him. Nicholas looked up to Solomon and nodded at his comment about how he had gotten slime on his dolly, though in affirmation. Had he proper lips, he would saw that it was ok. He didn't care if there was a bit of slime on the arm of his doll. More importantly, he had it. Nicholas looked with a quiet excitement at the doll, and as he reached out to grab it and caress it...He had no hands.

Oh right...

He looked at the doll again, with a mix of worry and a bit of anxiety, now curious as what to do. He certainly couldn't stand around like an idiot and do nothing with the doll, but with a lack of hands, what could he do. He sat down and looked at the doll, thinking about what he could do... after all it was a rather bland and simple little thing, no attributes...but that meant that it could be anything as well. Nicholas could give the doll attributes, not with a pencil or with anything physical, but with his mind. Nicholas could make believe.

Alrighty...but what could the doll be? There were so many choices to pick from, and Nicholas seemed a bit overwhelmed by all of them. Nicholas curled up in a little ball and focused hard on the doll, ignoring Solomon, ignoring the room, ignoring everything. Nicholas wanted to see what the doll could become, and so he did. Off the top of his head, the doll was...

A prince. A big, intimidating prince clad in the grey metal of war, with an enormous spear to be carried by his hands only. Proudly, this prince would charge into battle, with all of his realm's greatest comrades to serve his father, the king. Nothing could stop the prince and his crew, they lived to die, and yet death evaded them because of the prince's unending strength and intuition. As of now he might be in a battle. The tides may have been turned against the prince's faction, many of his men might have been slaughtered to an evil, barbaric tribe. The prince would not be turned down, though! No, no; the legacy of his great land, where people walked streets of marble and had only the finest culture and song and crop would not be put down by such ingrate, mongoloid heretics to the land, no, idea that the prince's people lived for! Tears of passion cascaded down his romanesque helmet as he sprinted into battle with the massive armor and spear he carried. Leaping into the valley, he prodded his spear through the chests of 2 men, and then viciously revolved it, taking down another 10. The petty blows of rude copper swords could not pierce the brandished, war tested armor he bore, and all those who opposed him were crushed. Horde after horde came to the prince and the men that remained of his platoon, but his presence inspired his allies and demoralized the enemy. 200...400...1000 men were slain, without one warrior on the prince's side taking any casualty. Only one remained...the barbarian king who had threatened his land's pristine condition. The prince stood with his iron boot on the brute's chest, a look of death on his face. The coward begged for the prince's mercy, but the prince had made up his mind. He took his spear and thrust it into his enemy's neck, and the standard at the top of the spear flagged in the wind. It was a day of victory for the prince...

To the outside viewer, though, Nicholas was just staring with the stupidest, most aloof expression at the little doll.

Thankfully, Solomon had turned away from Nicholas. He didn't want to be rude, after all! What his friend wanted to do with the doll was none of his business, even if he did intend to simply stare at it in cold silence. Thinking about it, he realized it was probably pretty hard to play with a toy if you didn't have hands, so with that in mind it made perfect sense. The sudden lack of interaction was starting to settle in, though. He found that he was left with his thoughts once again.

It seemed the worst had been confirmed: Nicholas definitely could no longer speak. Solomon began to mull over the consequences of his inevitable fate. It was going to be hard on him, he figured. He'd always been a pretty talkative guy. Small talk and friendly discussion were a big part of how he got along with others, and he wasn't sure how he'd manage without that. He had already lost the privilege of touching people, for fear of getting his slime on them. Would he have to rely solely on clumsy body language and incoherent Pokemon noises? The thought was disheartening. Perhaps, however, once he was fully, or mostly, a Pokemon, he'd be able to understand Pokemon speech. As far as he could tell, Pokemon seemed to be able to communicate effectively amongst each other, regardless of their differences in species. Would he have to learn how to talk to a Shelmet, or would it just come naturally to him? The possibility of regaining the ability to speak with Nicholas raised his spirits a little. But then... even if he could talk to Pokemon, he'd still lose his capacity for human speech. He thought being unable to communicate with the people he held most dear. His friends back at home... his beloved mother... Solomon found himself starting to hope desperately that the transformation wouldn't be permanent.

That was enough negativity for now, though. He needed something to drink. The big klutz made another trip across the room for his water bowl. This time, he was unconcerned with whether or not he dribbled his goop into the bowl. As a Goodra, he assumed he'd probably be getting a lot of the stuff in his mouth whether he liked it or not. Surely his new body was designed to handle it. Clumsily, he lifted the bowl to his mouth with both hands (not without dripping a bit of water off the side). He found that he had to crane his neck at a bit of an awkward angle to drink from it; his arms were getting too short, while his neck was only going to get longer. Oh well. Upon quickly finishing the bowl, he also found that he was still thirsty. As it turned out, he, like Nicholas, would require a lot more than a dog bowl's worth of water to stay hydrated.

"Man," he said, voicing his concerns aloud. "It'd be nice if we could get some more water in here. I'm parched..."

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2014
    Thankfully, Solomon had turned away from Nicholas. He didn't want to be rude, after all! What his friend wanted to do with the doll was none of his business, even if he did intend to simply stare at it in cold silence. Thinking about it, he realized it was probably pretty hard to play with a toy if you didn't have hands, so with that in mind it made perfect sense. The sudden lack of interaction was starting to settle in, though. He found that he was left with his thoughts once again.

It seemed the worst had been confirmed: Nicholas definitely could no longer speak. Solomon began to mull over the consequences of his inevitable fate. It was going to be hard on him, he figured. He'd always been a pretty talkative guy. Small talk and friendly discussion were a big part of how he got along with others, and he wasn't sure how he'd manage without that. He had already lost the privilege of touching people, for fear of getting his slime on them. Would he have to rely solely on clumsy body language and incoherent Pokemon noises? The thought was disheartening. Perhaps, however, once he was fully, or mostly, a Pokemon, he'd be able to understand Pokemon speech. As far as he could tell, Pokemon seemed to be able to communicate effectively amongst each other, regardless of their differences in species. Would he have to learn how to talk to a Shelmet, or would it just come naturally to him? The possibility of regaining the ability to speak with Nicholas raised his spirits a little. But then... even if he could talk to Pokemon, he'd still lose his capacity for human speech. He thought being unable to communicate with the people he held most dear. His friends back at home... his beloved mother... Solomon found himself starting to hope desperately that the transformation wouldn't be permanent.

That was enough negativity for now, though. He needed something to drink. The big klutz made another trip across the room for his water bowl. This time, he was unconcerned with whether or not he dribbled his goop into the bowl. As a Goodra, he assumed he'd probably be getting a lot of the stuff in his mouth whether he liked it or not. Surely his new body was designed to handle it. Clumsily, he lifted the bowl to his mouth with both hands (not without dripping a bit of water off the side). He found that he had to crane his neck at a bit of an awkward angle to drink from it; his arms were getting too short, while his neck was only going to get longer. Oh well. Upon quickly finishing the bowl, he also found that he was still thirsty. As it turned out, he, like Nicholas, would require a lot more than a dog bowl's worth of water to stay hydrated.

"Man," he said, voicing his concerns aloud. "It'd be nice if we could get some more water in here. I'm parched..."

SOLOMON
    It took only a few seconds after Solomon wiped his lips clean of water for a futuristic, metallic sound to enter both Nicholas' and Solomon's ears. Nicholas, scared half to death by the interruption of his heroic mantra, glanced to the left. Though it wasn't all that intimidating or startling, it woke Nicholas up from his little daydream, which irritated him very much. He was unable to recognize the source of the the noise, for he was tormented by the agitation of the rude awakening, but after a few seconds the stun had passed. Nicholas turned his head to the right awkwardly, his head neck was readjusting, and he saw there that 2 metallic, cubical troughs about 3x3 feet, one filled with mud, and one filled with water, were now there. Nicholas could only assume how they got there, but from his guess and the sheenful, metallic sound, he guessed that it slid in through a hidden door in the wall.

He felt like he was in a star wars.

Nicholas was initially unsure of what to make of the two tubs. A tub full of water made perfect sense, a huge dragon was about to occupy the room, and it looked like it would need a lot of water to keep the slime on it, but mud... sounded kinda nice actually. He didn't know that he had an affinity for it, but a nice mudbath sounded really nice right about now. He would be so safe from any bird or frog that wanted to eat him. He slowly and carefully tried to stand up, wobbling about, and then hobbled over to try to get to the mud pit, but then.

CONK

Nicholas wasnt used to walking around with a hunched back, and he fell on his face. Though the ground was nice and smooth and he sustained no bruises or signifigant damage, the fall that Nicholas took really, really hurt. He instinctively reached to try to cover his face, but his hands didn't reach. He took a few, deep breaths to try to calm himself down, and he actually endured the pain fairly well...but...

"Oh god... I think I really hurt him..." The boy, clad in a cheap, wraith costume, looked down on the boy in a chef costume. The boy was gritting his teeth in the light of the full moon, and the orange light from the old, eerie street lamps. He had just kicked a boy 3 years younger than him in the leg, and the boy was breathing heavily on the ground, cradling his knee and squinting, trying to bite the bullet. The teen glanced around and saw his friends looking down at the boy in the same shock he suffered, though considerably muted. A creak of the front door heralded the teens mother's entrance to the event, and after she glanced down at the crippled boy, looked at her son with fury.

"What did you do to him?" her tone was harsh, her eyebrows in a v shape.

"M-mom," the teen struggled to keep a straight face, trying to keep a calm composure in the heat of his inquisition, "You didn't see the whole of it, he was the one who tried to-"

"In your room. now. You're done for the night, Arin, you hear me?"

Defeated, the teen walked briskly into the house, without an expression on his face. Arin's friends did the same. As soon as they saw the mother's death stare, they knew it was their cue to leave before she called each and every one of their parent's. Better to loiter around one of their own houses. Absent of any other presences, the mother went on a knee and put a hand on the boy's shoulder. The boy gave a weak stare at the mother, still trying to endure the pain.

"Are you Ok?" she shifted tones, trying to interrogate the boy with motherly compassion "What did my son do to you?"

"I'm fine, d-don't worry about it." The boy was huffing in air heavily, his leg felt numb from the incredible force Arin had let loose on him. "It's my fault really, I'm the one who wanted to get in a fight on halloween." the boy sniffled gently. "H-he kicked me in the leg really, really hard. I-I guess he egged me on a bit, he looked at me kinda funny and I thought I could prove myself-"

the boy was interrupted by the uproar of many trick-or-treaters on the sidewalk, amused by his outrageous folly. The chef glanced to his right and took observation of this. "Well...I wouldn't be friends with people like that." the mother said to the boy "What kind of a friend is someone who would laugh at you for screwing up like that?"

the boy now felt an overwhelming melancholy build up inside him, and his face curdled into a dreadfully sad frown. "T-they're n-not...my friends. I went a-alone this year." the boy burst into tears and agony at this point, letting his pathetic sobs come out not because he had just been lugged in the leg by what felt like a train, but because these people didn't care for him...

That was the worst Halloween Nicholas had ever had to endure. Once again, he bawled on the floor. The cries he made were worse than any of the crying he had done before, unrestrained like the brutal sobs of a 3 year old, and completely heartmelting to any onlookers. He tried to scream for help through his slug mouth, even though he couldn't speak all that right. It was awful...

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    JASMINE
    "I should introduce myself," the woman went on. She was completely unaware of the flashback you were experiencing, and spoke over it, not realizing you were lost in your memories at the moment. "My name is Dr. Graham. I'm going to be checking up on you every now and then. Sorry about my assistant, earlier. He can be a bit rough sometimes..."

But then, she noticed your sad expression and trailed off. You held up the amber. For a second, she wasn't sure what you meant by the gesture. It took her a moment to recognize what the amber was, and what could be done with it. She recalled, there was in fact a machine for reviving fossils at the far end of the lab building. You were in luck.

"Are you lonely? I could take that fossil and revive it, if you'd like." She was a bit slow to the punch, but at least she understood your intention. Dr. Graham silently pondered the matter. Mostly, she genuinely wanted to give you some company. But, on top of that, it would be beneficial for research to record a subject's interactions with a Pokemon - or, well, a born Pokemon. She hoped the latter point would be enough to convince the higher-ups to let her go through with the idea.

Jasmine, 4 hours and 8 minutes in.

Upon hearing the word 'revive', Jasmine smiled. It was easily recognizable as her face had barely changed, just growing a bit longer and turning a brown color around her eyes and mouth. She quickly hugged the person's leg and set down the amber at her feet. As she started to turn, she remembered how small her amber was. She went back over to it and tried to let the woman know it would probably be a baby, if that fact could help. She pointed at the amber, them stuck her thumb in her mouth. She them picked it up and rocked it in her arms before setting it back down. She them sat down and stared at the woman, hope visible in her eyes.

~4 hours and 10 minutes in.​

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    SOLOMON
    It took only a few seconds after Solomon wiped his lips clean of water for a futuristic, metallic sound to enter both Nicholas' and Solomon's ears. Nicholas, scared half to death by the interruption of his heroic mantra, glanced to the left. Though it wasn't all that intimidating or startling, it woke Nicholas up from his little daydream, which irritated him very much. He was unable to recognize the source of the the noise, for he was tormented by the agitation of the rude awakening, but after a few seconds the stun had passed. Nicholas turned his head to the right awkwardly, his head neck was readjusting, and he saw there that 2 metallic, cubical troughs about 3x3 feet, one filled with mud, and one filled with water, were now there. Nicholas could only assume how they got there, but from his guess and the sheenful, metallic sound, he guessed that it slid in through a hidden door in the wall.

He felt like he was in a star wars.

Nicholas was initially unsure of what to make of the two tubs. A tub full of water made perfect sense, a huge dragon was about to occupy the room, and it looked like it would need a lot of water to keep the slime on it, but mud... sounded kinda nice actually. He didn't know that he had an affinity for it, but a nice mudbath sounded really nice right about now. He would be so safe from any bird or frog that wanted to eat him. He slowly and carefully tried to stand up, wobbling about, and then hobbled over to try to get to the mud pit, but then.

CONK

Nicholas wasnt used to walking around with a hunched back, and he fell on his face. Though the ground was nice and smooth and he sustained no bruises or signifigant damage, the fall that Nicholas took really, really hurt. He instinctively reached to try to cover his face, but his hands didn't reach. He took a few, deep breaths to try to calm himself down, and he actually endured the pain fairly well...but...

"Oh god... I think I really hurt him..." The boy, clad in a cheap, wraith costume, looked down on the boy in a chef costume. The boy was gritting his teeth in the light of the full moon, and the orange light from the old, eerie street lamps. He had just kicked a boy 3 years younger than him in the leg, and the boy was breathing heavily on the ground, cradling his knee and squinting, trying to bite the bullet. The teen glanced around and saw his friends looking down at the boy in the same shock he suffered, though considerably muted. A creak of the front door heralded the teens mother's entrance to the event, and after she glanced down at the crippled boy, looked at her son with fury.

"What did you do to him?" her tone was harsh, her eyebrows in a v shape.

"M-mom," the teen struggled to keep a straight face, trying to keep a calm composure in the heat of his inquisition, "You didn't see the whole of it, he was the one who tried to-"

"In your room. now. You're done for the night, Arin, you hear me?"

Defeated, the teen walked briskly into the house, without an expression on his face. Arin's friends did the same. As soon as they saw the mother's death stare, they knew it was their cue to leave before she called each and every one of their parent's. Better to loiter around one of their own houses. Absent of any other presences, the mother went on a knee and put a hand on the boy's shoulder. The boy gave a weak stare at the mother, still trying to endure the pain.

"Are you Ok?" she shifted tones, trying to interrogate the boy with motherly compassion "What did my son do to you?"

"I'm fine, d-don't worry about it." The boy was huffing in air heavily, his leg felt numb from the incredible force Arin had let loose on him. "It's my fault really, I'm the one who wanted to get in a fight on halloween." the boy sniffled gently. "H-he kicked me in the leg really, really hard. I-I guess he egged me on a bit, he looked at me kinda funny and I thought I could prove myself-"

the boy was interrupted by the uproar of many trick-or-treaters on the sidewalk, amused by his outrageous folly. The chef glanced to his right and took observation of this. "Well...I wouldn't be friends with people like that." the mother said to the boy "What kind of a friend is someone who would laugh at you for screwing up like that?"

the boy now felt an overwhelming melancholy build up inside him, and his face curdled into a dreadfully sad frown. "T-they're n-not...my friends. I went a-alone this year." the boy burst into tears and agony at this point, letting his pathetic sobs come out not because he had just been lugged in the leg by what felt like a train, but because these people didn't care for him...

That was the worst Halloween Nicholas had ever had to endure. Once again, he bawled on the floor. The cries he made were worse than any of the crying he had done before, unrestrained like the brutal sobs of a 3 year old, and completely heartmelting to any onlookers. He tried to scream for help through his slug mouth, even though he couldn't speak all that right. It was awful...

Solomon was horribly startled by Nicholas' sudden outburst. He jumped a bit and gasped, accidentally knocking over his food bowls in the process (thankfully both were empty). But that wasn't the worst of it. In an instant, he was overcome by his own empathy. All his composure and restraint broke down at that moment, and before he knew it he'd enveloped his poor friend in what was probably - hopefully - the slimiest hug Nicholas had ever experienced.

However, no sooner than he'd wrapped his arms around the boy did he realize his mistake. After only a second or two he pulled himself away, his eyes wide with fear.

"I'm... I'm sorry!" he shouted, covering his face in his goopy paws. "I didn't mean tuh... I doon't know what came over m... I mean I... god, I'mm ssosorry!!" Solomon's words were turning to mush in his mouth, and for the life of him he couldn't tell if it was due to his progressing transformation or the fact that he was practically having an emotional breakdown. All he knew was that he'd messed up; he'd let his friend down. He was even starting to tear up now, despite his best efforts to keep himself from crying. "I'm surry..." he muttered miserably. As far as he was concerned, Nicholas would be right to hate him now. He shuddered, anticipating a disgusted outburst in response to his unforgivable mistake.

Jasmine, 4 hours and 8 minutes in.

Upon hearing the word 'revive', Jasmine smiled. It was easily recognizable as her face had barely changed, just growing a bit longer and turning a brown color around her eyes and mouth. She quickly hugged the person's leg and set down the amber at her feet. As she started to turn, she remembered how small her amber was. She went back over to it and tried to let the woman know it would probably be a baby, if that fact could help. She pointed at the amber, them stuck her thumb in her mouth. She them picked it up and rocked it in her arms before setting it back down. She them sat down and stared at the woman, hope visible in her eyes.

~4 hours and 10 minutes in.​

Dr. Graham smiled and nodded, seemingly in understanding. She was thankful you had gone out of your way to "mention" that the Aerodactyl would probably be very young - if she had to explain herself to her superiors, that would be a good thing to remind them. A baby Aerodactyl wouldn't cause any trouble. And if they still wouldn't allow for it, Graham could simply tell them it would add an interesting new dynamic to the experiment. Truly, she was dead set on getting you a companion. She was a compassionate woman, despite her profession, and knew it'd be cruel to leave you stuck in this room all alone.

"I'm sure it'll be a good friend for you," she said, picking up the amber. "It shouldn't take too long. I'll be back as soon as I can." As she turned to leave, you realized this meant you'd be left to your own devices for a little while longer. What else was there to do...?

A moment or two after the woman had left, you suddenly felt an unfamiliar twinge of uneasiness. Not exactly embarrassment - it was almost a sort of social anxiety. It was as if you were ashamed to have been seen, not because of your altered appearance, but... because your face was exposed? Somehow you felt the need to cover your face up, ideally with some kind of mask or helmet. Though you weren't sure exactly why, something in your subconscious mind insisted that this was important. What were you going to do about it?

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2014
    Solomon was horribly startled by Nicholas' sudden outburst. He jumped a bit and gasped, accidentally knocking over his food bowls in the process (thankfully both were empty). But that wasn't the worst of it. In an instant, he was overcome by his own empathy. All his composure and restraint broke down at that moment, and before he knew it he'd enveloped his poor friend in what was probably - hopefully - the slimiest hug Nicholas had ever experienced.

However, no sooner than he'd wrapped his arms around the boy did he realize his mistake. After only a second or two he pulled himself away, his eyes wide with fear.

"I'm... I'm sorry!" he shouted, covering his face in his goopy paws. "I didn't mean tuh... I doon't know what came over m... I mean I... god, I'mm ssosorry!!" Solomon's words were turning to mush in his mouth, and for the life of him he couldn't tell if it was due to his progressing transformation or the fact that he was practically having an emotional breakdown. All he knew was that he'd messed up; he'd let his friend down. He was even starting to tear up now, despite his best efforts to keep himself from crying. "I'm surry..." he muttered miserably. As far as he was concerned, Nicholas would be right to hate him now. He shuddered, anticipating a disgusted outburst in response to his unforgivable mistake.

SOLOMON
    Nicholas was undoubtedly shocked by the sudden embrace of Solomon. The shock hadn't come from the pressure of the hug, and the size of Solomon, but once again from the slime. The slime was very cold and sticky, and it got all over Nicholas' body. Nicholas would have screamed even louder, but after having his toe dipped in the water for a few seconds...he realized that the slime couldn't be all that bad. Though clearly it was in spite of himself, and though his unearthly bawling clearly concealed it, Nicholas actually kinda liked the cold slime on him. He got used to the slime rather quickly, and, being a snail, he needed the moisture on him. He wanted to be in the mud for the same reason he was appreciative for Solomon's slime. It reminded him of a big hug a friend would give him...he had a f-fwiend~... Nicholas weeped harder to this discovery, though to any outside viewer, it would seem that he was crying because he was disgusted by Solomon's smothery hug.

Nicholas wasn't balancing his body when he was hugged by Solomon, and the hug propped him upright. When Solomon let Nicholas go, his back thumped on the floor, and this could only make him sob louder. He had the same reaction to his first time being knocked down, he put his arms to his face, tried to clamp his visor, and let loose a roaring moan, followed by choppy, toddlerish sobs. The out-of-the-frying-pan-into-the-fire situation was only intensified by Solomon's plea for forgiveness. Here Solomon stood, in the same disposition as Nicholas, ashamed and disrupted, and there was nothing wrong with Nicholas being hugged by a big slimy hug. Nicholas couldn't leave his friend crying for this, so he tried to restrain his sobs, making them softer and less noteable, and he tried to smile. He forced a little smile out, and looking up at Solomon, he tried his best to vocalize. "N-nouhhhh..." his voice was very weak, and the pitch was increasing, much akin to Solomon's "D-duuuhhhn C-cwhyyy...g-gihmmeee hhhuhhhhggg..." Nicholas extended his arms out, so to make it clear that he wished for Solomon's embrace. He wanted to make his friend feel good.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    SOLOMON
    Nicholas was undoubtedly shocked by the sudden embrace of Solomon. The shock hadn't come from the pressure of the hug, and the size of Solomon, but once again from the slime. The slime was very cold and sticky, and it got all over Nicholas' body. Nicholas would have screamed even louder, but after having his toe dipped in the water for a few seconds...he realized that the slime couldn't be all that bad. Though clearly it was in spite of himself, and though his unearthly bawling clearly concealed it, Nicholas actually kinda liked the cold slime on him. He got used to the slime rather quickly, and, being a snail, he needed the moisture on him. He wanted to be in the mud for the same reason he was appreciative for Solomon's slime. It reminded him of a big hug a friend would give him...he had a f-fwiend~... Nicholas weeped harder to this discovery, though to any outside viewer, it would seem that he was crying because he was disgusted by Solomon's smothery hug.

Nicholas wasn't balancing his body when he was hugged by Solomon, and the hug propped him upright. When Solomon let Nicholas go, his back thumped on the floor, and this could only make him sob louder. He had the same reaction to his first time being knocked down, he put his arms to his face, tried to clamp his visor, and let loose a roaring moan, followed by choppy, toddlerish sobs. The out-of-the-frying-pan-into-the-fire situation was only intensified by Solomon's plea for forgiveness. Here Solomon stood, in the same disposition as Nicholas, ashamed and disrupted, and there was nothing wrong with Nicholas being hugged by a big slimy hug. Nicholas couldn't leave his friend crying for this, so he tried to restrain his sobs, making them softer and less noteable, and he tried to smile. He forced a little smile out, and looking up at Solomon, he tried his best to vocalize. "N-nouhhhh..." his voice was very weak, and the pitch was increasing, much akin to Solomon's "D-duuuhhhn C-cwhyyy...g-gihmmeee hhhuhhhhggg..." Nicholas extended his arms out, so to make it clear that he wished for Solomon's embrace. He wanted to make his friend feel good.

Still very shaken, Solomon pulled his hands away from his face with a pathetic sniffle. His eyes were red; he'd been unable to keep his tears at bay. His expression, however, was bewildered. "Yuh... You're not mad...?" he whimpered. He couldn't believe it. Upon Nicholas' request, the big oaf wrapped his arms around the boy once more, albeit much more gently this time.

Solomon was thrilled. In the back of his mind, he'd been telling himself the whole time: "Don't hug the kid. Don't do it." He'd held back, even though he thought the boy needed a hug more than anything in the world. He'd kept a respectful distance despite his new instincts, which insistently urged him to offer affection at the slightest hint of sadness. All things considered, his emotions had been on edge for quite a while. He honestly thought his failure to uphold his one unspoken rule would cost him his friendship with Nicholas. They'd barely known each other for a few hours, but he already cared a lot about the boy's wellbeing, and... well, he'd be terribly lonely without him. Nicholas was his sole companion in this horrible mess. Realizing this, he squeezed his friend tighter (though he was careful not to be too rough) and shuddered with quiet sobs of his own - sobs of relief rather than sadness. "I'm suhrry," he said again, a little embarrassed at how sappy he was being, "'m just... sso happy you're not mad at me..."

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Dr. Graham smiled and nodded, seemingly in understanding. She was thankful you had gone out of your way to "mention" that the Aerodactyl would probably be very young - if she had to explain herself to her superiors, that would be a good thing to remind them. A baby Aerodactyl wouldn't cause any trouble. And if they still wouldn't allow for it, Graham could simply tell them it would add an interesting new dynamic to the experiment. Truly, she was dead set on getting you a companion. She was a compassionate woman, despite her profession, and knew it'd be cruel to leave you stuck in this room all alone.

"I'm sure it'll be a good friend for you," she said, picking up the amber. "It shouldn't take too long. I'll be back as soon as I can." As she turned to leave, you realized this meant you'd be left to your own devices for a little while longer. What else was there to do...?

A moment or two after the woman had left, you suddenly felt an unfamiliar twinge of uneasiness. Not exactly embarrassment - it was almost a sort of social anxiety. It was as if you were ashamed to have been seen, not because of your altered appearance, but... because your face was exposed? Somehow you felt the need to cover your face up, ideally with some kind of mask or helmet. Though you weren't sure exactly why, something in your subconscious mind insisted that this was important. What were you going to do about it?

Jasmine, 4 hours and 14 minutes in.

Seeing as the only thing to do in here was to dig, and it being something that seemed more important than anything, she did. She found many things, from rocks, to bones, and even a sparkling crystal. As she dug very deep however, she found something very rare. She found a full aerodactyl skeleton. Thinking about how useful this could be, she dug all of it out. It seemed to be a very large aerodactyl, larger than normal. As she stared at the skull, she had a longing to wear it. So Jasmine put it on, and somehow felt... safe? Looking at the rest of the bones, she had an idea for something she could do while she waited for her new friend.

~4 hours, 30 minutes in.​

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2014
    Still very shaken, Solomon pulled his hands away from his face with a pathetic sniffle. His eyes were red; he'd been unable to keep his tears at bay. His expression, however, was bewildered. "Yuh... You're not mad...?" he whimpered. He couldn't believe it. Upon Nicholas' request, the big oaf wrapped his arms around the boy once more, albeit much more gently this time.

Solomon was thrilled. In the back of his mind, he'd been telling himself the whole time: "Don't hug the kid. Don't do it." He'd held back, even though he thought the boy needed a hug more than anything in the world. He'd kept a respectful distance despite his new instincts, which insistently urged him to offer affection at the slightest hint of sadness. All things considered, his emotions had been on edge for quite a while. He honestly thought his failure to uphold his one unspoken rule would cost him his friendship with Nicholas. They'd barely known each other for a few hours, but he already cared a lot about the boy's wellbeing, and... well, he'd be terribly lonely without him. Nicholas was his sole companion in this horrible mess. Realizing this, he squeezed his friend tighter (though he was careful not to be too rough) and shuddered with quiet sobs of his own - sobs of relief rather than sadness. "I'm suhrry," he said again, a little embarrassed at how sappy he was being, "'m just... sso happy you're not mad at me..."

SOLOMON
    Nicholas felt quite safe in the arms of Solomon, this time without restrain or awkwardness to make Nicholas' feel upset. The slime felt nice and sticky on the little snail-boy, and it cooled him off, rehydrating his skin. Nicholas wanted it on him instinctively, for he was turning into a mollusk; they needed lots of moisture to keep themselves hydrated and protected. At Solomon's sobs, though, Nicholas looked up, still sobbing himself. "I-Ish ohhkkeeyyy..." He tried to say with a smile. His friend meant a lot to him right about now, and he didn't want him to feel any worse.

Though, after glancing around a bit, he remembered why he had stood up and fallen. He wanted to go to the mudpit. He glanced back to Solomon, after being embraced by him for a few seconds, and pointed towards the pit with his arm stub. He also recalled his little dolly, and after pointing to the mudpit, he pointed back towards the doll. His eyebrows curved upward as he did both, signaling to Solomon that he was sad because he didn't have either.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Jasmine, 4 hours and 14 minutes in.

Seeing as the only thing to do in here was to dig, and it being something that seemed more important than anything, she did. She found many things, from rocks, to bones, and even a sparkling crystal. As she dug very deep however, she found something very rare. She found a full aerodactyl skeleton. Thinking about how useful this could be, she dug all of it out. It seemed to be a very large aerodactyl, larger than normal. As she stared at the skull, she had a longing to wear it. So Jasmine put it on, and somehow felt... safe? Looking at the rest of the bones, she had an idea for something she could do while she waited for her new friend.

~4 hours, 30 minutes in.​

Presently, your Aerodactyl was being revived, just as the woman had promised. The machine worked its magic pretty quickly. The only downside was its distance from the testing area you were currently being kept in - it was in an entirely separate area of the lab. This not only made the trip longer, but made plenty of time for Dr. Graham to be stopped by her coworkers. However, she was intent on getting back as soon as possible, would not allow such interruptions to get in the way of her task. It'd be another fifteen minutes or so...

Of course, you were unaware of those specifics, and probably wouldn't care to know them anyways. The bones you'd been digging up were much more interesting. You were content with your new mask, and fairly occupied with the impressive treasure you'd unearthed. What were you going to do next?

(Sorry for not making much progress with this post. Wasn't sure what to add since you seem to have something in mind. Carry on I guess - I'll definitely have the tester return with the Aerodactyl in my next post.)

SOLOMON
    Nicholas felt quite safe in the arms of Solomon, this time without restrain or awkwardness to make Nicholas' feel upset. The slime felt nice and sticky on the little snail-boy, and it cooled him off, rehydrating his skin. Nicholas wanted it on him instinctively, for he was turning into a mollusk; they needed lots of moisture to keep themselves hydrated and protected. At Solomon's sobs, though, Nicholas looked up, still sobbing himself. "I-Ish ohhkkeeyyy..." He tried to say with a smile. His friend meant a lot to him right about now, and he didn't want him to feel any worse.

Though, after glancing around a bit, he remembered why he had stood up and fallen. He wanted to go to the mudpit. He glanced back to Solomon, after being embraced by him for a few seconds, and pointed towards the pit with his arm stub. He also recalled his little dolly, and after pointing to the mudpit, he pointed back towards the doll. His eyebrows curved upward as he did both, signaling to Solomon that he was sad because he didn't have either.

"Hhuh?" Solomon mumbled, noticing Nicholas' motions. He was starting to calm down, and found that he felt much better after the whole ordeal. With one arm still holding Nicholas up, he wiped his eyes and sniffled a little. "Youu wanna... oohright. I gotchah..." His speech was in fact deteriorating, just as he'd expected. Words sort of lost their articulation in his mouth, opting to slur together instead. He even sounded clumsy, he realized. But, he quickly decided not to worry himself over that right now. He had his friend to attend to.

With all of his usual gentle care, he picked up Nicholas and carried him over to the mud trough - a feat which was surprisingly easy for him. Sure, Nicholas was getting pretty small by now, but Solomon was a lazy lump. His physical strength had never been remarkable in the slightest. Still, his arms felt stronger than ever, despite their flimsy appearance. He supposed it made sense, what with Goodra being a big tough Dragon Pokemon and all. Hadn't he heard somewhere that they could deliver powerful punches with those squiddish little arms? Or... was that with their antennae? Apparently, though he was familiar with Goodra as a species, he wasn't all that sharp on the details of its biology. Oh well. He'd surely figure it all out as he went along.

Anyways, though: Solomon set his slug buddy down in the mud pit, and even fetched his doll for him. He was very eager to help Nicholas feel better. If that meant lugging him around the room for the remainder of their stay, then he'd happily oblige. He managed a smile, even though he was still a bit sniffly. "Dooyuh needanything else?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2014
    "Hhuh?" Solomon mumbled, noticing Nicholas' motions. He was starting to calm down, and found that he felt much better after the whole ordeal. With one arm still holding Nicholas up, he wiped his eyes and sniffled a little. "Youu wanna... oohright. I gotchah..." His speech was in fact deteriorating, just as he'd expected. Words sort of lost their articulation in his mouth, opting to slur together instead. He even sounded clumsy, he realized. But, he quickly decided not to worry himself over that right now. He had his friend to attend to.

With all of his usual gentle care, he picked up Nicholas and carried him over to the mud trough - a feat which was surprisingly easy for him. Sure, Nicholas was getting pretty small by now, but Solomon was a lazy lump. His physical strength had never been remarkable in the slightest. Still, his arms felt stronger than ever, despite their flimsy appearance. He supposed it made sense, what with Goodra being a big tough Dragon Pokemon and all. Hadn't he heard somewhere that they could deliver powerful punches with those squiddish little arms? Or... was that with their antennae? Apparently, though he was familiar with Goodra as a species, he wasn't all that sharp on the details of its biology. Oh well. He'd surely figure it all out as he went along.

Anyways, though: Solomon set his slug buddy down in the mud pit, and even fetched his doll for him. He was very eager to help Nicholas feel better. If that meant lugging him around the room for the remainder of their stay, then he'd happily oblige. He managed a smile, even though he was still a bit sniffly. "Dooyuh needanything else?"

SOLOMON
    Nicholas plopped his rump in the mud as soon as Solomon set him down, and quickly tried to bury himself in the little mudpit. He submerged his shorter legs into the stew of dirt and water, and he managed to get a bit of his torso in the bin as well, though his head was out of the whole thing, and he could see look around with ease.

Nicholas' visor had grown larger still, and a series of grill-like slits were now visible, clearly meant for air-supply and vision. Nicholas' facial features were even smaller and more cartoony at this point, and his mouth and lips were pushing out, becoming even more proboscis-like and kissy. His the color of his face was now a shade of peach in the muzzle area, and near the back, a shade of sicklyy green was becoming apparent. Nicholas was completely bald at this point; not a single hair was on his sluggish body. His shell was overall thicker, and the nautilus pattern on his carapace was becoming more blatant. The extention of the shell that went under his hardware (which he was 80 percent sure was gone now. He hadn't checked but with being a slug and all...change of subject plz) had pushed out a bit more, and soon it would accommodate his bottom-half. his body had shrunk even more, the torso only about a foot long, and was rather spindly and misshapen. His arms were about the length of a grown man's forearm, and at this point, he had no toes. His legs were on the slow path to degeneration. Those were the only changes that were immediately noteable.

Nicholas shook his head at the mention of of anything else Solomon could do for him. After all, what more could he want? He had a full tummy, he was in his element (literally), and most importantly, he had dolly. He turned his head to look at his doll, and he locked his head back into that comfortable, comfortable meditation with his doll...

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Presently, your Aerodactyl was being revived, just as the woman had promised. The machine worked its magic pretty quickly. The only downside was its distance from the testing area you were currently being kept in - it was in an entirely separate area of the lab. This not only made the trip longer, but made plenty of time for Dr. Graham to be stopped by her coworkers. However, she was intent on getting back as soon as possible, would not allow such interruptions to get in the way of her task. It'd be another fifteen minutes or so...

Of course, you were unaware of those specifics, and probably wouldn't care to know them anyways. The bones you'd been digging up were much more interesting. You were content with your new mask, and fairly occupied with the impressive treasure you'd unearthed. What were you going to do next?

(Sorry for not making much progress with this post. Wasn't sure what to add since you seem to have something in mind. Carry on I guess - I'll definitely have the tester return with the Aerodactyl in my next post.)

Jasmine, 4 hours and 35 minutes in.

Jasmine had set to work on the bones, with a rather smart idea in mind. Set had set to work to make a set of aerodactyl armor, to protect the baby from itself and things around it. It would not take long to make, considering the shape was near perfect already. After digging for a bit, Jasmine even found some strong yet thin sticky rope to bind the pieces together where needed. To make it able to be worn, She struck the bones on one side and used a special rock to smooth out the broken edge. She bound the bones together and it was done.

~4 hours and 50 minutes in.​

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    SOLOMON
    Nicholas plopped his rump in the mud as soon as Solomon set him down, and quickly tried to bury himself in the little mudpit. He submerged his shorter legs into the stew of dirt and water, and he managed to get a bit of his torso in the bin as well, though his head was out of the whole thing, and he could see look around with ease.

Nicholas' visor had grown larger still, and a series of grill-like slits were now visible, clearly meant for air-supply and vision. Nicholas' facial features were even smaller and more cartoony at this point, and his mouth and lips were pushing out, becoming even more proboscis-like and kissy. His the color of his face was now a shade of peach in the muzzle area, and near the back, a shade of sicklyy green was becoming apparent. Nicholas was completely bald at this point; not a single hair was on his sluggish body. His shell was overall thicker, and the nautilus pattern on his carapace was becoming more blatant. The extention of the shell that went under his hardware (which he was 80 percent sure was gone now. He hadn't checked but with being a slug and all...change of subject plz) had pushed out a bit more, and soon it would accommodate his bottom-half. his body had shrunk even more, the torso only about a foot long, and was rather spindly and misshapen. His arms were about the length of a grown man's forearm, and at this point, he had no toes. His legs were on the slow path to degeneration. Those were the only changes that were immediately noteable.

Nicholas shook his head at the mention of of anything else Solomon could do for him. After all, what more could he want? He had a full tummy, he was in his element (literally), and most importantly, he had dolly. He turned his head to look at his doll, and he locked his head back into that comfortable, comfortable meditation with his doll...

His duties fulfilled, Solomon gave his friend a slight nod. "Awwright then." He wanted to add "If you need anything else, just let me know," but decided to leave it at that. It was getting pretty difficult for him to articulate longer sentences, and he didn't want to make a fool of himself by fumbling over his words more than he already had been. Besides, he was sure Nicholas understood his sentiments anyways.

Leaving Nicholas to his mud pit, he hobbled over to the new water trough. It had appeared almost immediately on cue, which was kind of unsettling, now that he thought of it. He'd long since assumed that they were probably being watched, at least in some capacity, and this all but confirmed that notion. They were being observed, both visually and audibly, probably almost consistently. The thought honestly made Solomon more displeased and uncomfortable than the fact that he was quite literally turning into a Pokemon. Not because he was embarrassed, as they'd surely witnessed his little outburst earlier (along with all of Nicholas' breakdowns, for that matter), but because it struck him as almost criminally disingenuous. If he was going to be a part of someone's bizarre and inhumane experiment, he'd at least prefer to have the mad scientists behind it all be a bit more open wth him and his fellow test subject. Now he just felt like he was in a zoo. It gave him a unique sense of isolation, knowing he was not only a prisoner but also an object to be viewed and studied. To him, that seemed especially dehumanizing, even compared against things like growing a tail and losing his capacity for speech.

... And now, they probably expected him to drink from the trough like a dog. Well. Considering his circumstances, there wasn't much else to do. With a soft sigh, Solomon kneeled down and lowered his head the water. He quickly realized just how thirsty he really was, and proceeded to drink for a solid minute. His transformation had been taking quite a toll on his body, leaving him especially dehydrated. He was even getting tired by this point. A sort of exhaustion had begun to seep in, both mentally and physically. He stood up from the water trough and yawned. Maybe he could take a nap...? That sounded good, right about now...

Jasmine, 4 hours and 35 minutes in.

Jasmine had set to work on the bones, with a rather smart idea in mind. Set had set to work to make a set of aerodactyl armor, to protect the baby from itself and things around it. It would not take long to make, considering the shape was near perfect already. After digging for a bit, Jasmine even found some strong yet thin sticky rope to bind the pieces together where needed. To make it able to be worn, She struck the bones on one side and used a special rock to smooth out the broken edge. She bound the bones together and it was done.

~4 hours and 50 minutes in.​

Dr. Graham's return was signalled by the metallic sound of the door sliding open. The woman promptly stepped in as the door automatically shut behind her. "Sorry for the wait," she said. You turned to see her standing there. As promised, cradled in her arms was a lavender-colored Pokemon... It was remarkably small; about your size, give or take. She set it gently on the ground near you, allowing you to see it clearly. It looked at you with large eyes that seemed sharp, yet innocent. Definitely a baby Aerodactyl.

"Be careful, now," Dr. Graham advised, "Since it's a baby, it might bite. It doesn't know any better, after all. You'll have to be patient with it." Her words of caution were brief, however, as she suddenly noticed the suit of armor you'd constructed. Seemingly intrigued by your creative endeavors, she asked, "Oh, what's that you've got there?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2014
    His duties fulfilled, Solomon gave his friend a slight nod. "Awwright then." He wanted to add "If you need anything else, just let me know," but decided to leave it at that. It was getting pretty difficult for him to articulate longer sentences, and he didn't want to make a fool of himself by fumbling over his words more than he already had been. Besides, he was sure Nicholas understood his sentiments anyways.

Leaving Nicholas to his mud pit, he hobbled over to the new water trough. It had appeared almost immediately on cue, which was kind of unsettling, now that he thought of it. He'd long since assumed that they were probably being watched, at least in some capacity, and this all but confirmed that notion. They were being observed, both visually and audibly, probably almost consistently. The thought honestly made Solomon more displeased and uncomfortable than the fact that he was quite literally turning into a Pokemon. Not because he was embarrassed, as they'd surely witnessed his little outburst earlier (along with all of Nicholas' breakdowns, for that matter), but because it struck him as almost criminally disingenuous. If he was going to be a part of someone's bizarre and inhumane experiment, he'd at least prefer to have the mad scientists behind it all be a bit more open wth him and his fellow test subject. Now he just felt like he was in a zoo. It gave him a unique sense of isolation, knowing he was not only a prisoner but also an object to be viewed and studied. To him, that seemed especially dehumanizing, even compared against things like growing a tail and losing his capacity for speech.

... And now, they probably expected him to drink from the trough like a dog. Well. Considering his circumstances, there wasn't much else to do. With a soft sigh, Solomon kneeled down and lowered his head the water. He quickly realized just how thirsty he really was, and proceeded to drink for a solid minute. His transformation had been taking quite a toll on his body, leaving him especially dehydrated. He was even getting tired by this point. A sort of exhaustion had begun to seep in, both mentally and physically. He stood up from the water trough and yawned. Maybe he could take a nap...? That sounded good, right about now...

SOLOMON
    Nicholas was too busy with his dolly (which he had named muddy, subconsciously) too agknowledge Solomon. The doll made Nicholas feel so comfortable and safe. And to be frank , that was all that Nicholas really could want at the moment. He was also too occupied with muddy to be worried about any onlookers to their situation. After all, did it really matter when he had his muddy buddy?~

Anyhow, Nicholas didn't feel too different from Solomon. Like his friend, the transformation had drained his energy a good bit, and he could have gone for a nice nap as well, especially considered that he was half hypnotized by his doll, and was practically asleep. Realizing the need to sleep, Nicholas shut his eyes, let himself relax and...

What about muddy? Nicholas opened up his eyes in a flash, and saw that his friend was at the other end of the mud pit. What if a big mean bird wanted to eat Nicholas?... Or muddy! He couldn't let that happen. Though Nicholas would have knocked this notion out of his head instantly if he were still human, his Shelmet instincts had taken their toll on him. Besides, both of them needed each others protection, and Nicholas reached out to grab his doll, but was harshly denied by the fact that he had no hands. What was he supposed to do? He wanted muddy nice and close to him so that he could go. He turned to his bigger friend and let out a little yelp. After doing this, he pointed to his doll like a toddler, stupidly and with a whiny expression. "M-muhhddiiiiee!" Nicholas sounded dreadfully pathetic.

Back