• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together 13: The 25 Days of PC Information, Skype, & Raffle!

Come one, come all! Enter yourself in the raffle here!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • The 25 Days of PC, GT13 Info & Raffle
    Welcome to the 25 Days of PokéCommunity!

Put your name in for some wonderful prizes and more!

It's finally here! The big event begins today and we're so excited to see what wonderful things are in store for the holiday season. We've got a lot of awesome events planned during the next 25 days, including battling tournaments, game sessions, classic Get-Together events, and more! As the event is 25 days long, each day new events will be released a la an advent calendar!

Starting today, you can also enter in for our raffle, which will be drawn at the end of the event! Prize info will be coming soon.

We're really looking forward to providing you with an awesome Get-Together, so be sure to visit each day and see what new content we have coming! You can also join the GT Skype Chat (run by countryemo by clicking this link)!

In the theme of the event, we also will have daily questions to answer. Today's is particularly relevant in light of the theme!

Are you doing an advent calendar this year? If so, what did you open today?

Feel free to come back to this thread during the rest of the event to let us know anything cool you got in your advent calendar!

Join us on Skype!

The GT Skype Chat is already underway! Hop on, click the link, and you can come hang out with all your fellow members for some chatting, memories, and fun!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I completely forgot to get an advent calendar! If they have any left when I go to the shops tomorrow I'll pick one up! Preferably with chocolate!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • My mum apparently got me one, but hadn't given it to me. But I'm visiting briefly at the end of the week so I can nab it then. =) Standard christmas advent calendar chocolate, wahey!

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • I would've liked to buy the Lego Advent set this year but as ever, I'll probably pick up a chocolate one instead. :)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Actually, up until now I forgot that those are a thing. Not in the mood for getting one, though...

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I have never kept an advent calendar in my life, and this year is no exception. I don't really care for that kind of stuff, to be honest.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I almost forgot it was December 1st today lol

and what is an advent calender

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Not doing advent calendar, should've though! Actually... I'm going up shops tomorrow so I might. I'm buying my own xmas tree this year and decorating it because I'm not at home for first xmas so I think redoing traditions should be ok. c:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I didn't get one this year. My mom used to always get them for me when I was a kid, and they were a fun way to count down the holiday, but I haven't gotten one myself in a while.

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
  • I haven't had an advent calendar in such a long time. But about a week and a half ago my mother came home from work and handed me a Marvel comics one. My face lit up with glee. THIS IS BEING AN ADULT, PEOPLE.

I got a piece of star-shaped chocolate today. :3

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Never been an advent calender kinda person but seems like lots of people. I tend not to follow the norm so proberly wont happen but nice tthought for people that love.

Every one have a nice new coming to christmas

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I never really had one. We tried it one year but all I wanted to do was eat the candy before the day got here.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I have a Malteaser Advent Calender and the boyf has a Mars one :P my mum buys them for us every year hahaha. I got a little christmas tree chocolate today and a cute little joke:

"What do you get if you cross a snowman and a shark?"

Spoiler:

CLICK TO JOIN THE GT SKYPE CHAT (thanks to countryemo)

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    You just reminded me advent calendars are a thing.... Dunno, I'm going shopping today, might pick one up. :)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • We tried to do one a few times, but we'd get through the first couple of days and then forget about it until like the last week haha.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Sounds like this'll be a blast. Count me in please. ^ ^

Back