• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together 13: The 25 Days of PC Information, Skype, & Raffle!

Come one, come all! Enter yourself in the raffle here!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Got my advent calendar too. I'll be investigating its contents later tonight. Seems to be just standard chocolate, maybe with a picture imprinted in it.

Years
  • I used to as a kid, but not any more. Now if I want chocolate every day I must buy it myself.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Starbucks has advent calendars for $26 bucks now (almost half off the original price), so I bought one for myself. I figured it'd would be fun to count down for Christmas. :)

Years
  • Oh!Forgot to reply here!
    Well though we dont celebrate Christmas(though I lke to receive Christmas gifts) in my place I have learnt a lot abt stuff abt.Christmas since joining the forums!
    Also an advent calendar sounds really fun.Will surely check for it my locality stores!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I love how Houston is so multicultural when it comes to the holidays. Some businesses here actually observe Hanukkah as well as any of the holidays most people celebrate other than Christmas, and it's so freaking amazing. I have a co-worker that celebrates Kwanzaa and she was granted the time off to be with her family.

Back