• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Get-Together Archives

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
  • Hello everyone, long time no see!

Is there any way we can access the threads from this year's recently concluded Get-Together, as well as those of previous years? I really wanted to see the results of the art contests in particular, but the subforum has disappeared and so far no one has posted their pieces for everyone to see. Provided a majority is comfortable with such an idea, it really would be nice if we could make available a public archive of these events.

That's about it. Thank you!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Provides some links, as a temporary solution. Should be able to access them. May need to take the quiz for the more recent Get-Togethers, also.

Played around with the numbers in the link until it paid off. Could also try a Google search. (Looks like 428 for 2018's subforum.)

Edit: Broke with Xenforo. Supplied new links below.

Last edited:

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Provides some links, as a temporary solution. Should be able to access them. May need to take the quiz for the more recent Get-Togethers, also.

Played around with the numbers in the link until it paid off. Could also try a Google search. (Looks like 428 for 2018's subforum.)

Thank you so much! Yes, I did need to take the quiz for the latest GT, but I'm able to access it now. Again, many thanks!

Back