• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Choice Quest

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    1. Look for help behind the doors
    Nothing is more trust inducing than someone behind a door playing an organ.
    2. Give Passimian Full Restore
    Seems like the best time for this option? Given that right now there seems to be some downtime
    3. Try to sneak up back up and get to Poké Centre
    Carrying a wounded Pokemon through the forest, with a Hoopa Unbound right behind you. Also there's still that grunt somewhere waiting. Sounds like a good idea to me :A
    4. Look for help in the hole
    Sounds a little like option 3 to me, tbh.

I'll just pick 2 as well.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    I'm incredibly curious about what's behind those doors and a little scared of taking that presumably sacred Full Restore from its mysterious shrine, but that poor guy needs our help! Maybe he'll join our side after this?

2. Give Passimian Full Restore

Years
    Updating now.Let's see. Another straightforward decision. This is also something a citizen of Tundra Town would most likely pick.

What will you do?
    1. Look for help behind the doors 2x
    2. Give Passimian Full Restore 7x
    3. Try to sneak up back up and get to Poké Centre
    4. Look for help in the hole

Pokémon
    Passimian(♂) Status: Recovering, can't see on one eye Moves: Close Combat, ???, ???, ???

Inventory
    Empty

Deaths: 0​
    Chapter 3: Goal

You decides to use Full Restore on Passimian. And it worked! You have no idea how did this modern medicine got to the ancient temple or who is this Janp, but Passimian is getting better. His eye is still hurt, but Full Restore stopped the blood from coming out and it gave Passimian new energy.

He gets up and you help it put his coconut helm on. He waves his hand in a gesture you can only guess is a thanks.

You start to examine the room more and Passimian follows you. Guess you have a partner now. But except of some more rubble, there is nothing interesting in the room.

Suddenly, you notice that the music stopped. The door opens and a person wearing a hood over their face. When they see you, they scream back to the room: "Another intruder! Get him!"

More hooded person emerges from the room. You are almost surrounded by them. You could make a run either to that hole or back up, if you want to risk it. Passimian looks like he wants to fight. Or maybe, you could tell them you're the owner of this island. That could stop them.

What will you do?
    1. Run back up
    2. Fight them all
    3. Run away through the hole
    4. Tell them you're the owner of the island and they should treat you as such

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    4. Tell them you're the owner of the island and they should treat you as such

We ran away before, but not this time!

Years
    Sorry for a delay, but I totally forgot to post another update. And tomorrow's update will be probably postponed too.

What will you do?
    1. Run back up
    2. Fight them all
    3. Run away through the hole 1x
    4. Tell them you're the owner of the island and they should treat you as such 6x

Pokémon
    Passimian(♂) Status: Recovering, can't see on one eye Moves: Close Combat, Brutal Swing, ???, ???

Inventory
    Empty

Deaths: 0​
    Chapter 4: Captured

"What do you think you're doing? I'm..." Is everything you're able to say before a Shadow Ball flies above your head. Those people don't care who you are. You interupted them and they want to get rid of you. They won't really listen to reason.

Above the group, you notice a levitating Dusknoir. You can also barely see many Gastly and Duskull in the air. Passimian doesn't give them a chance to attack again and swing his body into them with a Brutal Swing. But while it hits several smaller Pokémon, Dusknoir didn't even flinched.

Dusknoir waves its hands and Passimian stops moving in the air. Dusknoir swings him and crashes him in the floor. One hooded person launches at you at the same time and you're too slow to react. Their fist hits you in the face and you lose consciousness.

When you wake up, you find yourself in a dark cell somewhere in the temple. Even though you can't really see it, Passimian is there with you. When he registers you're awake, he makes a happy growl.

"Hey, are you finally awake over there?" you can hear a voice comming out from outside. "I had pretty nice chat with your Passimian, but would also love to hear human voice for a change."

You answer with a simple yes, following with a few questions. Where you are? Who are you talking too? Who were these people?

"The name's Cynthia. I've been training in the jungle with my Pokémon, when we discovered this underground tunnel. Then we encountered those Hoopa freaks and they took us hostage. I think I heard them talking about sacrificing faithless humans to Hoopa so it can be revived. I would stop them, but well... I've been stucked here for few days now. So, how did you two ended up here?"

You describe how you get here to Cynthia. You start with your escape, then how you met with Passimian and encountered Hoopa.

"So Hoopa is already awakened. That's bad. From what you said, it will destroy whole island like this. We should get out of here."

That's something you agree with Cynthia.

You examine your cell. It's pretty bare, there isn't even a bed. The stone walls look like they could fall to a strong attack, but that could also alert anyone nearby. Bending the bars could also work, but you're not sure any of you is strong enough. The bars seems pretty durable. Maybe one of Cynthia's Pokémon could do it?

"Now that I think about it, there is a guard coming in with a food each day around this time. Maybe we could overpower him. Or talk him into helping us."

What will you do?
    1. Attack a guard and take his keys
    2. Destroy a wall to get out
    3. Convince guard to let you out
    4. Bend the bars.

Back